• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 most arrogant and rude fans

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an arrogant fan to a degree.

Not a rude one.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan is arrogant to a degree about their team... But if you made a top ten list of most respectful, fun, and decent fans, Nebraska is fuckin top 3. This loser that wrote that article thinks that the internet is real life. People go here to vent and i'm no different.
I can go off on an expletive ridden rant about how I fucking hate Missouri and everything it stands for, and fuck blaine gaybbert, and fuck their fans they're all gay and i'd piss on their graves, but if you see me at a game I'll be respectful and have a beer with you and congratulate you if your team wins, and be humble if we win. (unless it's colorado, then you can really basically eat shit and die. I will talk mad shit to their faces 'till the end of time.

So what you are saying is that you are fake?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what do you want me to do Jed? Who actually acts like that in real life without getting their ass kicked or just looking like a jackass in general? Ya keep shit like that to yourself, or in this case a message board. It's not black and white.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt you would call Landon a cowardly bitch to his face if you met him.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you I would!!!!

I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say to someone's face.

Haha....I say a lot here that I wouldn't say to someone's face. The message boards to me are fake in a way......it's kinda like keeping a diary. You can say whatever you want and nobody really knows who you are. I guess in real life I am an extremely laid back guy....I wouldn't argue with people in person like I do on here. Most of the stuff that I "get pissed about" on here I really am not getting pissed about....I am just writing my opinion for the hell of it. Call me fake if you like, but talking on a message board is just communicating in a virtual world, aka fake world.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha....I say a lot here that I wouldn't say to someone's face. The message boards to me are fake in a way......it's kinda like keeping a diary. You can say whatever you want and nobody really knows who you are. I guess in real life I am an extremely laid back guy....I wouldn't argue with people in person like I do on here. Most of the stuff that I "get pissed about" on here I really am not getting pissed about....I am just writing my opinion for the hell of it. Call me fake if you like, but talking on a message board is just communicating in a virtual world, aka fake world.

Obviously, the fervor that is on here is probably a little more animated than I would get in person because you have to be a little more animated in writing your words because people can not see you.

I can't really say whatever I want with nobody knowing who I am considering I use my real name and am not all that private of a person. I am not crying about that because it is my choice to do all of that and I don't regret it. So yes I do think that is being fake but I understand where you are coming from. I treat message boards as if I was sitting in a sports bar shooting the shit with fellow fans. You talk a bunch of shit to each other, with each other, laugh about it, and don't hold any grudges.

There are only 2 things that get me truly pissed off and I only experience one of those on here every once in a while so other than that I agree about not actually getting pissed off about anything on here.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The thing is we cannot be on both lists as the BEST fans and then your jerk off list.
People like you are like every team that thought we would be an easy team for there team to beat based on ONE thing Our offense and forgot that there are DEFENSE and Special Teams and want to call us arrogant for pointing out the facts and just the facts. You didn't just play against our Offense (cause if you did nine time out of ten this last year you would have been right). But Our DEFENSE kept EVERY school we played against to a much lower score than their ave and that our DEFENSE was one of the very best in the nation last year, bar none. And that our Special teams, esp our kicker was as good as many higher level Special team but not as good as our DEFENSE. And that almost every if not all the teams we faced in the reg. season played worse for a couple games after they played us just cause they where so sore from playing us (just like in the GREAT OLD DAYS).
So the Arrogant one is the one that says this kind of stuff and does not like that they have a nationally RECOGNIZED Best and most knowledgeable fan base (even the article you mention says that) and says a very small % are like you say. That means we have fewer than any school at being arrogant bad fans than about any team.
A person like you is probably from Boise that is a loud mouth wannabe that MAY be a good team but refuses to back up their own words and play anyone any time any where and goes after teams that got a new coach that look like they may be going in the right direction (Washington, and I hope they are the new coach had a good 1st year) and if memory serves DROPPED a game that would go a great deal towards proving or disproving them as a good team, and the team they dropped was V Tech a nationally recognize good solid team year in and year out. And have Flat out refused to talk to Tom Osborne about his offer and I would say he feels that we are too much of a risk cause if they lose against either school they get proven to to be a bunch of load mouth cry babies. Personally and I feel most would respect them trying and failing than just doing what they have been. Playing lower level ranked teams once a reg. season and then a piss poor weak conf and then think they belong playing Texas, Alabama, Florida or some other GOOD programs and that We are farther along than what they feel confident in being able to beat (same with V Tech) home or away. If Boise wanted to better their program right now they would get rid of their AD and start getting the games and people like the one that started this thread would go to their teams site and learn logic and how to back up an argument with facts (and that means they need to learn what facts are) and that they do not have a right to try to belittle fans on their site on fabricated charges (case your wondering jedburks) I would guess that you wrote the article and are trying to be funny and think that that give you any credibility at all, it doesn't.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And saying you put your REAL name on here (which I doubt cause every one that knows anything about security on the internet, identity theft and how companies use the internet to hirer and fire people)

So when you learn a thing about the REAL world and learn a real thing about football then maybe you should come back RAZBACK and talk Intelligently. otherwise cut the crap and stay in your little cage in your dream world where you think you are gods gift to the world.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JohnMark
I would think you would have the cahonies to say here what you would to their face. Part of the problem with the internet is too many want to just show no respect and get off on making fools of themselves.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is we cannot be on both lists as the BEST fans and then your jerk off list.
People like you are like every team that thought we would be an easy team for there team to beat based on ONE thing Our offense and forgot that there are DEFENSE and Special Teams and want to call us arrogant for pointing out the facts and just the facts. You didn't just play against our Offense (cause if you did nine time out of ten this last year you would have been right). But Our DEFENSE kept EVERY school we played against to a much lower score than their ave and that our DEFENSE was one of the very best in the nation last year, bar none. And that our Special teams, esp our kicker was as good as many higher level Special team but not as good as our DEFENSE. And that almost every if not all the teams we faced in the reg. season played worse for a couple games after they played us just cause they where so sore from playing us (just like in the GREAT OLD DAYS).
So the Arrogant one is the one that says this kind of stuff and does not like that they have a nationally RECOGNIZED Best and most knowledgeable fan base (even the article you mention says that) and says a very small % are like you say. That means we have fewer than any school at being arrogant bad fans than about any team.
A person like you is probably from Boise that is a loud mouth wannabe that MAY be a good team but refuses to back up their own words and play anyone any time any where and goes after teams that got a new coach that look like they may be going in the right direction (Washington, and I hope they are the new coach had a good 1st year) and if memory serves DROPPED a game that would go a great deal towards proving or disproving them as a good team, and the team they dropped was V Tech a nationally recognize good solid team year in and year out. And have Flat out refused to talk to Tom Osborne about his offer and I would say he feels that we are too much of a risk cause if they lose against either school they get proven to to be a bunch of load mouth cry babies. Personally and I feel most would respect them trying and failing than just doing what they have been. Playing lower level ranked teams once a reg. season and then a piss poor weak conf and then think they belong playing Texas, Alabama, Florida or some other GOOD programs and that We are farther along than what they feel confident in being able to beat (same with V Tech) home or away. If Boise wanted to better their program right now they would get rid of their AD and start getting the games and people like the one that started this thread would go to their teams site and learn logic and how to back up an argument with facts (and that means they need to learn what facts are) and that they do not have a right to try to belittle fans on their site on fabricated charges (case your wondering jedburks) I would guess that you wrote the article and are trying to be funny and think that that give you any credibility at all, it doesn't.

Please please please tell me that every time you are referencing "you" in this response you are directing it at me (jedburks). I really hope you are because that would make this response even funnier than it already is.

I am just going to assume that you were directing this at me and tell you that I am not a Boise St fan. I am a born and raised Husker fan that lives in Omaha. I am just not one of the idiots that buys all of the bullshit surrounding the Huskers. I cheer just as hard as everyone else for the Huskers to win every game.

And no I did not write the article. I just heard about it on the radio and looked it and decided to post it because I knew most on here wouldn't be able to handle it. :)

BTW, in response to your following post. Yes this is my real name. If you want to go ahead and steal my identity then go right ahead. You won't find anything that is worth a darn. You can't fall off the floor. I don't really care if you believe me because there are enough people on here that have been around me long enough to know what time it is. Call me when you have saved up enough money for a clock.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YuHusker, I do not have the balls to say some of the stuff in person that I say on here.....I will admit that right now. I'm not a big stud by any means, I would get my ass kicked talking shit to some of these other fanbases, right to their face.....it's all just for fun on the message boards. In real life it would be ridiculous for me to drive all the way down to Austin, Texas and walk into a bar there and start telling them how much I can't stand their pussy ass team. I can come on the message board and tell them though.....and laugh while I do it.

As for Jed, Jed Burks is his real name. Hell, I've seen Jed Burks on tv before.....I know what the dude looks like. He makes t-shirts with funny sayings on them....lots of people know who Jed is....big Husker fan.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know what I think is that what people hate is that We have had such a good program for sooooo long that they do not like it when a fan base can repeatedly prove people wrong with facts. Heck the K St. fans thought we didn't have a chance against them this year and everyone kept pointing to our offense and that there was no way that we would beat them with an offense as offensive as ours was last year. And we would point out that our D would control the game and that usually all we needed was two scores and we would win. It is not arrogant if you are pointing out the facts as they present themselves. Those same people would say that Ali was arrogant, same with Steve Prefontaine but they did what they said they would do 99% of the time. So if a fan base is pointing out the facts that others refuse to look at and want to call us arrogant THEY are not only Arrogant but blind and want to do the name calling to make themselves feel better about themselves and their program and say we cheated when we beat them on their field. Common sense says those people are the arrogant ones and need to grow up. If they looked at things objectively (and some teams like most of the K St and Ia St fans this last year didn't do they just said your offense sucks "hell we agreed with them on that") so we are going to destroy you and you say look what you have done against who you have played, look how we have done against who we have played and in common opponents, what are things show up.
You give up X and we Shut down X you do this and we do that. Now common opponents can only show so much. But if you show that you are primarily a passing team with a weak run game and we have a very Good D you are going to have problems scoring and if your D shows weaknesses against the run and in a certain area of the field then we can make educated guesses that we will win and that we have a better chance of beating you than you do of beating us because we are even with or much better than you in two of the three side of the ball.

Personally I feel that we were the best team in the north this year and it was mostly because of our D and Henry the Kicker. So in most cases those two areas gave us the edge in most games. I felt we should have won against Ia St. but our offense literally gave that game to them, they did everything they could to give them the game. Ia St should have won by a much much larger margin based on the offense offense we had. That game was really a gift to them. But at the same time it is wrong to not give them some Cred cause they did beat us. They did what was needed to win and they did it on that day. Would they have beat us 9 times out of ten. In my opinion no, we would likely have beat them 9 times out of 10, but they did what they needed to that day and did win and they should be proud of what the out come was but definitely not proud of how they got it done.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jack
I am only 6' and 240 right now and fused in seven levels of my spine due to a kid running a stop sign. I am an Army brat meaning we moved a lot as my dad was career military and I got picked on a lot at all but one of the states I attended school in k-12 and that was alaska. I went to state in 5 sep. sports and nationals in one and got ripped out of going in a second cause they sent the 3rd place kid that I had just beat in the national regional tournament.
I have believed that you should be willing to say something to someones face if you say something about them when they are not around. People have told me that they might not like what I said but they respected that I would say it to their face. That I was not one that would deny saying something about someone to their face if I said it when they were not there.

And to Jeb.
Personally I think you are a classless jerk to do this kind of stuff on a team site that I think you say you are a fan of. And besides that you are just a jerk that seems to think they are better than everyone and have the right answer no matter what you say and that everyone else is wrong even when they are showing you the facts. And IF you could read and UNDERSTAND what I said, I said IF that was your real name that you (and I will be more blunt this time cause beating around the bush and sugar coating things has never been something I have been any good at, like you seem to think you are, NOT), You have to be and IDIOT to put your real name on public sites like this. I never said I would do identity theft. And IF you EVER READ WHO is financially responsible for charges made using your personal info, and now a days WHO is the one that could get fired due to ID theft and WHO COULD be put in jail due to ID theft and WHO would have a very hard time getting hired based on what was done IF someone stole your ID and how many decades it could take to get things straightened out and how much MORE interest you could be charged on loans IF they even gave you the loan all based on ID Theft. It is not the joke you want to make it.

If you have anything above a 2 IQ you couldn't be much above that. It is stupid to do what you say you have done for sooooooooooo many reasons. Hell go ask someone in the HR department about where they go to get info on people they have working for them and are looking to higher. I guess you just want to have a jokers hat on and do not care what happens to you in your life or anyone that you care about.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! First off, I can tell you right now you can't offend Jed....not gonna happen, he's just gonna eat this right up. You just posted his fuel at a very abundant level.

Second off, I would love to be able to say this kinda stuff to someones face, but the fact is........I am a long distance runner. I went to state just like you.....but I did it in cross country and golf. I weigh in at a whopping 169 pounds. The good Lord didn't intend on me being an ass whooper, and thus I respect that. Besides that, I really don't care to talk shit to people in real life unless they seriously do something to me first.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Besides the best way to prove someone wrong is to have your team beat theirs. If someone can show me a stat or something that proves their point then in most cases you would be a fool not to see it. In some cases you can say your right but and make a statement and then just leave it. But to refuse to look and facts like some fans want to do (which is also called blind stupidity) and some teams seem to have a majority of their fans be like is what this should be about but for the person that wrote the article and the idiot that started this thread to put a team in the top 10 and try to make a case for it when they say that Neb. fans are known for being the best fans in the country and then preface it so they can try to put them in the top ten, by saying a small portion of fans are arrogant. The assumption IS that any team in the top 10 of this category would have a majority of their fans be arrogant not the IDIOTIC way you want to just try to rag on a team. Shows less than a 1st grade level of understanding of the topic and show zero comprehension of the meaning of the topic. Having been a teacher I know that the person writing the article and trying to be a smart ass by posting this. If it was a homework assn in any class it would receive a zero. Start over when you have had someone be able to get through your dumb ass thought process cause you are wrong.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Haha, When I truely believe something, I will voice my opinion.....but really I don't care if they think we are arrogant,

we know you'll voice your opinion shades. you couldn't tell us enough how much you wanted coach pelini fired and coach turner hired. i'm glad for you that your jayhawks got such a good coach in coach gill and DOG bless you.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of you need to go find a job or actually do some work at your job. Who cares what someones opinion is big fucking deal we all have assholes. Second Jedburks I've seen you talk about this bullshit time and time again about how Nebraska fans are some of the worst on both boards. The only point you are making is that you are a rude an arrogant take a look in the fucking mirror before you cast stones.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of you need to go find a job or actually do some work at your job. Who cares what someones opinion is big fucking deal we all have assholes. Second Jedburks I've seen you talk about this bullshit time and time again about how Nebraska fans are some of the worst on both boards. The only point you are making is that you are a rude an arrogant take a look in the fucking mirror before you cast stones.

Hey dumbass, I am not the Husker fan that thinks we are are better than everyone else and can see through the bull shit and say that we arrogant. So obviously I have looked in the mirror lots of times.

Now I have to go find some more stones to throw.