• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 coaches in the NFL

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Futurama Squinting GIF

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. BB
2. Reid
3. Plantation Pete
4. Harbaugh
5. Payton
6. Tomlin
7. Arians
8. McVay
9. Vrabel
10. McDermott

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why so many people are sleeping on McVay he top 5-6 range if not better

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive genius only put up 3 points in the Super Bowl.
Really? He’s not too shabby a Defense either since last year he won pretty much on D alone. Didn’t even have a real QB

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? He’s not too shabby a Defense either since last year he won pretty much on D alone. Didn’t even have a real QB

Too bad he doesn't run the defense. Having one of the best defensive players to ever play the game helps too.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why so many people are sleeping on McVay he top 5-6 range if not better
He hasn't done enough. Other guys have won Super Bowls and reinvented themselves many times over. He is top 10 but not top 5. I think if the Stafford/Goff exchange works like most people think they he might get into the top 5 but that could totally blow up in his face.

Bellichick #1

#2 Andy Reid = #3 Sean Payton. They've both proven to have systems. Had some issues in the playoffs but they're both SB winners. You get the feeling that they could get a top 15 offense with CFL players.

#4 Harbaugh. Had Super Bowl winning and competitive teams with Joe Flacco. Totally reinvented his style a few times over his career and has a lot of wins to back it up. Slipped a bit because I do think the perception is that he has had a top tier roster the past two seasons and opposing defenses were dialed into the playcalling last year.

#5 Tomlin = #6 Pete Carroll. Player coaches who sometimes invite a bit too much crazy and sometimes let the easier games slip but they always seem to put a team together no matter what the talent. I do think Carroll is slipping a small bit but he is still up there imo.

Shannahan, McVay, Arians, and Vrabel seem like a good top 10. Not sure how much credit to give Arians, though. He pushes the envelope but he also know when to get out of the way. The brain trust in Tompa Bay is really good. Arians? Not so sure.

I think there will be more top tier African American coaches here in 5-6 years. They're in the league but they haven't had their chance to shine yet.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't done enough. Other guys have won Super Bowls and reinvented themselves many times over. He is top 10 but not top 5. I think if the Stafford/Goff exchange works like most people think they he might get into the top 5 but that could totally blow up in his face.

Bellichick #1

#2 Andy Reid = #3 Sean Payton. They've both proven to have systems. Had some issues in the playoffs but they're both SB winners. You get the feeling that they could get a top 15 offense with CFL players.

#4 Harbaugh. Had Super Bowl winning and competitive teams with Joe Flacco. Totally reinvented his style a few times over his career and has a lot of wins to back it up. Slipped a bit because I do think the perception is that he has had a top tier roster the past two seasons and opposing defenses were dialed into the playcalling last year.

#5 Tomlin = #6 Pete Carroll. Player coaches who sometimes invite a bit too much crazy and sometimes let the easier games slip but they always seem to put a team together no matter what the talent. I do think Carroll is slipping a small bit but he is still up there imo.

Shannahan, McVay, Arians, and Vrabel seem like a good top 10. Not sure how much credit to give Arians, though. He pushes the envelope but he also know when to get out of the way. The brain trust in Tompa Bay is really good. Arians? Not so sure.

I think there will be more top tier African American coaches here in 5-6 years. They're in the league but they haven't had their chance to shine yet.
No where on is Pete Carroll a better coach than McVay, if it wasn't for Wilson, Carroll would be back in college, coaching.

And Shanahan?, The guy with one winning season in 4 years

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive genius only put up 3 points in the Super Bowl.
Reminder, McVay has never had a losing season, never had a losing record at home in a season. never had a losing record on the road in a season, never had a losing division record in a season. The disrespect is stupid!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder, McVay has never had a losing season, never had a losing record at home in a season. never had a losing record on the road in a season, never had a losing division record in a season. The disrespect is stupid!

Disrespect? I put him at 8 in the top 10.

If he wants to go higher he needs to win a title and not choke in the Super Bowl when he is gifted a Super Bowl trip by the refferies.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No where on is Pete Carroll a better coach than McVay, if it wasn't for Wilson, Carroll would be back in college, coaching.

And Shanahan?, The guy with one winning season in 4 years
Carroll is the one person I'm totally fine with people being high or low on. The Seattle GM knocked it out of the park and Carroll had the best team in football for almost two years but then their GM was probably bottom 5 in the NFL for awhile and so its hard to really put all the blame on Carroll. They're still winning in one of the toughest divisions in football.

McVay needs to at least make the NFC Champ game this year imo. Rams are possibly the most all-in team in the NFL.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bellichick #1

Top 10 at the worst one of the rankings op posted has Matt lafleur and Mike Zimmer ahead of McVay, that’s just silly to me

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll is the one person I'm totally fine with people being high or low on. The Seattle GM knocked it out of the park and Carroll had the best team in football for almost two years but then their GM was probably bottom 5 in the NFL for awhile and so its hard to really put all the blame on Carroll. They're still winning in one of the toughest divisions in football.

McVay needs to at least make the NFC Champ game this year imo. Rams are possibly the most all-in team in the NFL.
Pete Carroll is ranked above the GM so technically Carroll can veto the GM on draft picks or other moves if he doesn’t like it.