• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 CB Duos

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument on the Broncos/Cardinals and their ranking as it's by far the most obvious.

List seems to go full derp after that. Giants top 5? The BEARS, what the fuck?

I'd take Buffalo, San Diego, and Washington or Houston over the Bears, Giants, and freaking Bengals. Seattle needs to see if Jeremy Lane can stay healthy for an entire season before I can list them top 5.

When I wrote my list I took injuries out of the equation just because they are so hard to really know one way or the other. It is why I have no problem putting Seattle and San Diego in the top-5 when healthy.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I wrote my list I took injuries out of the equation just because they are so hard to really know one way or the other. It is why I have no problem putting Seattle and San Diego in the top-5 when healthy.

Yah but Lane needs a full season and he played in the nickel with Maxwell/Browner quite a bit, will be curious to see how he holds down the #2 position. He seemed pretty darn capable second half of the season when he did play. But yah, either way Seattle is close. I'd prob. put them on par with the Giants. Top 10 for sure but dunno about top 5.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah but Lane needs a full season and he played in the nickel with Maxwell/Browner quite a bit, will be curious to see how he holds down the #2 position. He seemed pretty darn capable second half of the season when he did play. But yah, either way Seattle is close. I'd prob. put them on par with the Giants. Top 10 for sure but dunno about top 5.

I guess my list was a projection for this upcoming season. I see the Seahawks once again thriving and that #2 Corner in Lane holding down that position much better than Cary Williams this past year. Really this comes down to Sherman though and him being a top-3 Corner in the league bumping the ranking up quite a bit just by him alone.

As was said earlier though beyond the top-2 it really is a pretty mixed bag that I can see justifying about 10 teams for the next 8 spots and putting them in quite a bit different orders.