• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too much info. must have leaked

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, I like it. Even though I want to be able to know how the practices are going, Pelini continues to impress me with his "I don't give a shit what you want, we're doing things my way" mentality.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former players aren't allowed either........

Basically now..... If you ain't on the team........ you aint' gonna be there......

I like it.... to an extent.........

During the season it needs to be open........

During the Texas week..... It needs to be shut down again...

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sipple is allready whining about it.........

Shatel will whine about it tommorow......

I get it- it's their job to report on the Huskers.....

But seriously- take a couple fucking days off....... Let the team focus.... It's not necessarily all about you.....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini confirmed Wednesday night that Fisher broke his leg and is out for the season. He also said backup cornerback Anthony Blue tore his anterior cruciate ligament Tuesday and is out.

Pelini said he was upset with reporters who called Fisher’s family and high school coach to get confirmation of the injury.

“The kid was still on the (operating) table last night, and people were calling the family,” he said. “That’s crossing the line.”

Pelini said he should be the person to release injury news.

Damn....... Blue is done..... Reporters deserve to be cut off for awhile.... this went beyond message boards........

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini confirmed Wednesday night that Fisher broke his leg and is out for the season. He also said backup cornerback Anthony Blue tore his anterior cruciate ligament Tuesday and is out.

Pelini said he was upset with reporters who called Fisher’s family and high school coach to get confirmation of the injury.

“The kid was still on the (operating) table last night, and people were calling the family,” he said. “That’s crossing the line.”

Pelini said he should be the person to release injury news.

Damn....... Blue is done..... Reporters deserve to be cut off for awhile.... this went beyond message boards........

WTF When did people stop using their fucking brains, just because your a reporter now you have the right to spit on someones grave to give yourself a leg up on the asshole next to you, who is also a reporter with a mouthful of spit ready to unload

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, if God doesn't have mercy on the Huskers here pretty soon.......I swear to God I'm gonna go up there and fucking grab him by the collar and throw him up against the wall

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This hasn't anything to do with the thread here but I just saw Brown gave a verbal to UT, I think we could see a Green RB on our 2011 recruits tally soon

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will be N unless he decides to go to UT, which is unlikely, but then again the whore'ns shirley wouldn't turn him down if he wants to run with his buddy Brown