• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Luginbill

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so it is officially fall camp and like all Sooner fans I am hungry for any insight into how things are progressing this season. I then made the mistake of tuning the TV to ESPN. They've got their national recruiting guru talking about everyone in the country except OU. Then when he does have something to say about them its in a negative context. So I thought let me grab my tablet and do a little research on this so called expert. After reviewing several old videos I've come to the conclusion that this tool just doesn't care for the Sooners. I know he is an SEC hack just like all the folks over at Disney but he doesn't even try to hide it. Only thing I can figure is he had his sites set on being a Sooner when he played and they never recruited his no talent ass.

Okay now the venting is done, does anyone have any real news from camp?

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel you.....ESPN as a 2.3 billion dollar investment in the SEC and they don't take kindly to people hurting their product.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't finished in the top 10 in any recruiting services' ranking in quite a long time now.

We still feed the NFL on the regular.

There's really no denying what happens to good athletes who do the right things while they're here.

Haters gonna hate.

Hell we recruited two TE's that were drafted as OL's!!!