• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is on pace...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its 1995 all over again, everyone knows whats coming

Go buy another new team this winter, like every other winter, maybe they can actually force an opponent to break a sweat in October next time around

Nothing more hilarious than a Yankees fan saying other teams “buy players”. You have no self-awareness at all. Also, the Yankees aren’t winning anything with that starting rotation.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing more hilarious than a Yankees fan saying other teams “buy players”. You have no self-awareness at all. Also, the Yankees aren’t winning anything with that starting rotation.

There has to be not much dumber than saying a team that came within one game of a World Series, scored 1 run in Games 6 and 7, "they arent winning anything with that starting rotation"

Sox window is closed.....

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has to be not much dumber than saying a team that came within one game of a World Series, scored 1 run in Games 6 and 7, "they arent winning anything with that starting rotation"

Sox window is closed.....

Sox window is open for 2-3 more years. Then they will have to make wholesale changes. Meanwhile, Cleveland isn’t going anywhere and Houston isn’t going anywhere. I’ll say it again: pump the brakes on your absurd dynasty talk. Maybe win a division title first? Baby steps.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox window is open for 2-3 more years. Then they will have to make wholesale changes. Meanwhile, Cleveland isn’t going anywhere and Houston isn’t going anywhere. I’ll say it again: pump the brakes on your absurd dynasty talk. Maybe win a division title first? Baby steps.

"The Yankees are 3 years ahead of their plan"....You havent heard that a million times the last 2 weeks

The Red Sox won a division 2 seasons in a row, and pissed down their legs.........Congratulations on winning the division title in a season they were predicted to finish 25 games ahead of the "Rebuilding Yankees"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're going to throw the store at jeter for stanton

they are planning on another manny type "prime age" bat again.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're going to throw the store at jeter for stanton

they are planning on another manny type "prime age" bat again.

if its for Devers and Benediti, id actually wouldnt mind see that deal

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Yankees are 3 years ahead of their plan"....You havent heard that a million times the last 2 weeks

The Red Sox won a division 2 seasons in a row, and pissed down their legs.........Congratulations on winning the division title in a season they were predicted to finish 25 games ahead of the "Rebuilding Yankees"

As always, you are assuming every Yankees prospect is a future star. But you should know better by now. The Yankees have been invisible and irrelevant for 5 years. No division titles and 1 playoff series win in 5 years. I’ll agree that the arrow is pointing up for the for the first time in many years, but the dynasty talk is beyond hilarious.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if its for Devers and Benediti, id actually wouldnt mind see that deal
devers is going nowhere.

try this on for size...

mega deal..JBJ, xander, and mookie or benny, PLUS a prospect or 2 (rusney had a .857 OPS in pawtucket, hes cuban, makes sense...maybe matt domingeuz or something)

for

ozuna and stanton, miami eats most of stantons deal.

helps jetes change that team, FAST. gets a whole new left side of the infield, and a replacement for stanton AND ozuna....one trade.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always, you are assuming every Yankees prospect is a future star. But you should know better by now. The Yankees have been invisible and irrelevant for 5 years. No division titles and 1 playoff series win in 5 years. I’ll agree that the arrow is pointing up for the for the first time in many years, but the dynasty talk is beyond hilarious.

The dynasty is coming, the titles are coming, everyone without a dog in the fight agrees

You have already assume every Yankees prospect will suck, so Ill go by what I have already seen in Judge/Sanchez/Bird/Severino, and what the scouts say about Gleyber/Frazier/Sheffield/Adams

You need to get out of the prediction business

And give up on the "irrelevant" talk for a team that hasnt seen a below .500 season in over 2 decades

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
devers is going nowhere.

try this on for size...

mega deal..JBJ, xander, and mookie or benny, PLUS a prospect or 2 (rusney had a .857 OPS in pawtucket, hes cuban, makes sense...maybe matt domingeuz or something)

for

ozuna and stanton, miami eats most of stantons deal.

helps jetes change that team, FAST. gets a whole new left side of the infield, and a replacement for stanton AND ozuna....one trade.

Not happening, ozuna had an MVP type season

If you think you are getting those guy without BOTH Devers and Mookie, you are nuts

No one views JBJ and Xander as huge centerpieces in a superstar deal

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happening, ozuna had an MVP type season

If you think you are getting those guy without BOTH Devers and Mookie, you are nuts

No one views JBJ and Xander as huge centerpieces in a superstar deal

i didnt say that. it just gives them a new left side of the infield. xanders only 25 and worshiped jeter as a kid. JBJ is probably the best defensive outfielder in baseball and he has 20 hr power.

think about it. jeter wants to dump old salaries and make this HIS team. what better way to start?

move your mega contract thats hamstringing you. move ozuna for immediate pieces (isnt he signed thru just this year?)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say that. it just gives them a new left side of the infield. xanders only 25 and worshiped jeter as a kid. JBJ is probably the best defensive outfielder in baseball and he has 20 hr power.

think about it. jeter wants to dump old salaries and make this HIS team. what better way to start?

move your mega contract thats hamstringing you. move ozuna for immediate pieces (isnt he signed thru just this year?)

JBJ and Boegarts would never ever bring back Stanton

How would those 2 plus Beniditi bring back Stanton and Ozuna?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boston NEEDS power bats and is desperate for them.

miami NEEDS a new direction, youth, and MLB ready talent.

it makes more sense than you think.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boston NEEDS power bats and is desperate for them.

miami NEEDS a new direction, youth, and MLB ready talent.

it makes more sense than you think.

It only makes sense if you give up guys you dont wanna give up.......Devers/Mookie, these are the types of names that will be thrown around for a Stanton/Ozuna package

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JBJ and Boegarts would never ever bring back Stanton

How would those 2 plus Beniditi bring back Stanton and Ozuna?
you didnt read what i wrote

xander
JBJ
mookie or benny (probably benny)
AND
rusney (raked in AAA)
AND
dominguez or brentz, etc.
AND a pick

for

2 players, miami eats some of the salary

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you didnt read what i wrote

xander
JBJ
mookie or benny (probably benny)
AND
rusney (raked in AAA)
AND
dominguez or brentz, etc.
AND a pick

for

2 players, miami eats some of the salary

Good Luck with all that

Rusney Castillo gets paid a lot of money still

Brentz isnt on anyone's prospect radar

But Good Luck

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only makes sense if you give up guys you dont wanna give up.......Devers/Mookie, these are the types of names that will be thrown around for a Stanton/Ozuna package
yup

and benny...who i keep saying is either/or as far as mookie