• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Wyoming @ Nebraska GDT

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBS is going to be lighting it up tonight

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill really need to see if they can adjust to anything before I judge too much, it's 1 game still, wyo seems to be legit with that kid at QB, we knew about him going in, moving on

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like this game at all--- the Huskers looked under coached
as a matter a fact coached by a bunch of lazy old dudes --that make a bunch of money
and have no heart to the Husker program

I forgot my sarcasm font.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Beck made some questionable calls in the 2nd half. The 4th down play a QB sneak with a hurt QB. To me an ISO play with ICross would of got the 1st down. The second one was the 3rd in play allowing TMart to throw the ball in field goal range. Run the ball worst case no 1st down and you kick the FG when Nebraska was controlling the football game.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we need 2-3 yards, just give it to Cross every damn time. Tell him to run north and south don't get cute. His body size and athletic ability should be an automatic first down every time as long as the O-Line doesn't completely trip over their own feet.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill really need to see if they can adjust to anything before I judge too much, it's 1 game still, wyo seems to be legit with that kid at QB, we knew about him going in, moving on

Only game will get a serious test is ucla

And if they don't adjust before that ucla will put up Xbox rookie level NCAA Fb numbers

Simplify and execute that cute defense he talks about doesn't work

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2012 Ohio State beat Indiana by 3

Maybe Nebraska and Papuchis have the same plan. Copy what Ohio State did last year.

My 10-2 prediction is pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

UCLA loss
Northwestern loss
Michigan loss
Michigan State loss
Penn State loss

I daresay, Nebraska will make Iowa look good.

Iowa loss.

6-6

Illinois is questonable on whether or not that is a win.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Nebraska and Papuchis have the same plan. Copy what Ohio State did last year.

My 10-2 prediction is pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

UCLA loss
Northwestern loss
Michigan loss
Michigan State loss
Penn State loss

Iowa loss.

6-6

Avi bet?

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCLA loss
Northwestern loss
Michigan loss
Michigan State loss
Penn State loss

Iowa loss.

6-6

Ucla NW mich look like losses now unless changes are made
Psu I'm on standy
Msu hell no

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we need 2-3 yards, just give it to Cross every damn time. Tell him to run north and south don't get cute. His body size and athletic ability should be an automatic first down every time as long as the O-Line doesn't completely trip over their own feet.

I agree Cross is a north south RB and a big time first down maker ---Beck take some notes from us SportsHoopla plorsters en sech---DADBURNIT !!

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCLA loss
Northwestern loss
Michigan loss
Michigan State loss
Penn State loss

Iowa loss.

6-6

I really want ta piss in yourn bowl of cheerios sir

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier the defense is not surprising. I did see some good things and I think we got rid of some dead wood. The new blooms will come.

What upsets me is the same thing that held us back holds us back. Poor Fundamentals. Stupid penalties at the worse times. and play calls that make you scratch your head.

I give Wyoming kudos they had a hell of a defense and wanted to prove something but they are still Wyoming. We should have scored every drive out there. Our false starts kill drives. As someone else said, third and short should be Cross, every single time.

We have weapons on offense. Regardless of the defense this game should never have been close. Our offense that was supposed to carry a young defense is making the same mistakes it made last year and the year before.

Someone once said the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

This is insanity.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm cereal, guise

I almost poop right in the middle of the bar

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier the defense is not surprising. I did see some good things and I think we got rid of some dead wood. The new blooms will come.

What upsets me is the same thing that held us back holds us back. Poor Fundamentals. Stupid penalties at the worse times. and play calls that make you scratch your head.

I give Wyoming kudos they had a hell of a defense and wanted to prove something but they are still Wyoming. We should have scored every drive out there. Our false starts kill drives. As someone else said, third and short should be Cross, every single time.

We have weapons on offense. Regardless of the defense this game should never have been close. Our offense that was supposed to carry a young defense is making the same mistakes it made last year and the year before.

Someone once said the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

This is insanity.

insanity would be this --keep rooting for a team that you know has no probable cause in being in the mix as being probable