• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Wisconsin game thread............

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So jump on somebody else's wagon. Sounds like you've had plenty of time to perfect the moves.

I have the right to throw criticism at our coaches or our team you dumb bastard. I'll continue to be a fan until the end of time too.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I swear to god, somebody is putting XANAX in Bo's drinks... No veins poppin' out...

TheRedSea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know the reason y we lost because our fans wore black. We are now 0-2 when we have a "black out"

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of two things should have happened for sure tonight:

1. Carnes should have been put in after INT #3 was thrown, couldn't have done any worse and would get some more game time

-or-

2. At least call some mother fucking running fucking plays. fuck

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
at this point in time...we have a LEGIT possibility of losing every game in our division except minnesota, and losing all 3 crossover game

You can bet for sure we won't be going to the "BIG" championship game. That's okay because with our coaching we would not have a prayer against Wisconsin or whoever we met in that game anyways.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I have the right to throw criticism at our coaches or our team you dumb bastard. I'll continue to be a fan until the end of time too.

How is saying if Osborne would have kept his nose out it. In anyway crticism toward our present coach. Saying we coulda had Stoops or Mack Brown. dumbass.....

Mack Brown accomplishes the least with the most talent... We'd be royally fucked if he would have became our coach. Just like Callacan't, did the least with the most.

Your truly dumber than I thought....

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How is saying if Osborne would have kept his nose out it. In anyway crticism toward our present coach. Saying we coulda had Stoops or Mack Brown. dumbass.....

Mack Brown accomplishes the least with the most talent... We'd be royally fucked if he would have became our coach. Just like Callacan't, did the least with the most.

Look at how much talent Pelini and his staff have and what are they doing with it in BIG games, you bonehead?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRedSea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some people need to calm down. This was a going to be a tough one and Martinez has never been the answer for us. We will go out next week and do fine.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L at this team

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well you dumb fuck, Bill Bryne wanted to hire a coach from outside the program. Did I smarten you up a bit there tiger?

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's afraid of Taylor's Dada.

taylor's dad shouldnt mean fuck to the program, if taylor's dad makes him transfer cause he gets benched then fuck you taylor and taylor's dad. you don't belong in our program! fuck you we are huskers dammit, we don't give a fuck if your dad doesn't like you, if you don't deserve to start then you shouldn't start!! if you deserve to get benched then you should get benched!! taylor and his dad have been a cancer to this program since the beginning. im so fucking sick of having to deal with it. this is nebraska dammit we don't deal with that pussy shit. if you come here to play football you better not be a fucking diva because this is a team. we rely on teammates, not one fucking punk and his dad from cali. im sick of this shit.

TheRedSea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Come on guys. No need to hate on fellow husker fans yes things are looking bad but we will be alright I mean be sides we are still the greatest fans in the nation.