• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Wisconsin game thread............

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Hey, we both want our team to do better, and we both know our team should do better, but like a few other posters here I'm pretty frustrated tonight and I'm sure I'll cool down by tomorrow when the sun comes up. Instead of criticizing my opinions, some right or wrong, all you accomplished by calling me names and telling me to fuck off was to get me even more pissed off than I already was. Are you related to braskypants?

LOL, I don't think so. Not unless he's a long lost cousin or somethin'. LOL

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I had to go back and look: I didn't call you any names to begin with, but I did tell ya too fug off, from there it escalated.

At least you allowed me to vent without throwing my puter at somethin'..

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, did any of you apologize for calling me an idiot when I said the score would be 45-16 late in the game? Judging by the reaction of your fans, you seem to still be thinking it is your team stinking. I'm not so sure. This was our closest home game since the OSU game last year. You guys have some issues, but I had Nebraska fans seriously considering selling me their Big Ten Championship game tickets. You shouldn't be at that freakout level yet.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, your fans are awesome. It was a pleasure watching the game near some of you in the student section, and you guys were also really nice after the game. Good luck on the rest of the season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do apologize for anything I may have said......though I don't think I ever called you any names. I don't think anyone envisioned Taylor throwing 3 picks in 12 plays.

Hats off to a very good Wisconsin team though.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called ye a fried cum chunk eating, fairy accent having half canadian.

Sorry.

See you in indy.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had to go back and look: I didn't call you any names to begin with, but I did tell ya too fug off, from there it escalated.

At least you allowed me to vent without throwing my puter at somethin'..

Sorry I called you a cocksucker, I could have used a different word like bonehead!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called ye a fried cum chunk eating, fairy accent having half canadian.

Sorry.

See you in indy.

LOL!

Martinez hits one or two more of those throws or keeps his head, that could ahve bene a different game. Beatdown those Buckeyes and get back int it.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, to you whiskey fans...that "big ten football" chant....classless

I thought it was pretty funny myself, and I was glad to participate in it. The B1G has been getting smeared all over the media, and today should have been a reminder that we have some good teams. It's not as if a decent but not elite team from another conference can come in and dominate.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Chuck
What chant? I couldn't understand wat dey were sayin'.

By the way: I was wrong up above, it twasn't U that was bashin' bo, it was bigredsea or somethin' like that. SORRY for toss'n U under the bus.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was pretty funny myself, and I was glad to participate in it. The B1G has been getting smeared all over the media, and today should have been a reminder that we have some good teams. It's not as if a decent but not elite team from another conference can come in and dominate.

cosign. No crybabies allowed in the conference. Leave it to Michigan to bitch about shit like this...

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to the Huskers in the rest of their B1G schedule...hope we meet up again in Indy. Get home safely yall.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw I hope you guys that went to the game were treated alright...I was worried about this being a night game with a lot of the students and other younger people being hammered. I definitely saw a lot of students, giving a bunch of husker fans crap.

I talked to a few huskers and yall seemed very knowledgeable and friendly.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from the ER....

Thanks guys for all the thoughts and prayers....my mom is doing ok....they don't know what's wrong though....

To the Badgers and y'all.....Hat's off, you guys kicked ass and played well.....Looks like I should be happy I didn't see much of the 2nd half.....knowing me I'll probably watch the game in a couple days, or maybe not....LOL

Still not sure why we panicked and started trying to thow the ball every play....:noidea:

Oh well, don't want to start picking on Huskers or making excuses in this post.....this is for me to offer congrats and say hope to see y'all in Indy!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, did any of you apologize for calling me an idiot when I said the score would be 45-16 late in the game? Judging by the reaction of your fans, you seem to still be thinking it is your team stinking. I'm not so sure. This was our closest home game since the OSU game last year. You guys have some issues, but I had Nebraska fans seriously considering selling me their Big Ten Championship game tickets. You shouldn't be at that freakout level yet.

I didn't call you an idiot for thinking the Badgers would blow out Nebraska.....I think I called you a tool.......well, I'm the tool and a fool, so I'm sorry for doubting your astute analysis prior to the game. :yo:

....I would of come and apologized sooner, but unexpected fun in the ER kept me previously detained.......

.....damn, I want to go back there though and hit on that nurse.....