• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Washington Game Thread

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska's looking very good. The score really isn't indicative of the gameplay, Washington is getting dominated on both sides of the ball. Didn't I say something about how horrid the Huskies special teams is? Yeah...well now you get to see it first hand. Saying it sucks does not do it justice.

The thing that was most disappointing for me was after Washington cut the lead to 14-7, the Washington D actually forced punts on consecutive possessions and the O went 3 and out both times. How about putting a drive together and getting some rest for the D? And there was one point where Washington forced 3rd and 14 or longer 4 times and Nebraska converted on 2 of those. Again not very good. Not that it shouldn't be expected though, Nebraska is just better, and that's all there is to it. I fully expect it to be 35-14 a few minutes into the 3rd quarter and then the rout will be on. Martinez sure is fun to watch though. You guys are gonna be tough to beat this year.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halftime thoughts..............
1. Martinez is a 4 year qb folks..... been awhile since we had one...
2. In traffic..... TWO HANDS on the damn football
3. STUPID PENALTIES PISS ME OFF
4. FUCKING ADI KUNALIC- KEEP THE DAMN BALL IN PLAY
5. MERIDITH SUCKS
6. GET OFF YOUR DAMN BLOCKS!!!!!!

But mostly.........

GOOD JOB BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

1. Yep, and it feels fucking great.
2. Cody was fighting for extra yards trying to make an impression and ends forgetting to keep the ball covered......PISS me off.
3. Yep.......and the hands to the face call.....I mean seriously though, that happens almost every single play and it's never called.
4. I've noticed that half of his kicks are wounded ducks......It's like he kicks the middle of the football sometimes.
5. YEP. That TD run by Locker.......Meredith looked slow as hell :L
6. Again, yes.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green will get back in there, I can't fault him for playing hard, just hold on to the fucking ball

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Yep, and it feels fucking great.
2. Cody was fighting for extra yards trying to make an impression and ends forgetting to keep the ball covered......PISS me off.
3. Yep.......and the hands to the face call.....I mean seriously though, that happens almost every single play and it's never called.
4. I've noticed that half of his kicks are wounded ducks......It's like he kicks the middle of the football sometimes.
5. YEP. That TD run by Locker.......Meredith looked slow as hell :L
6. Again, yes.

5....... actually meredith was too fast on that play........ He lost outside contain.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska's looking very good. The score really isn't indicative of the gameplay, Washington is getting dominated on both sides of the ball. Didn't I say something about how horrid the Huskies special teams is? Yeah...well now you get to see it first hand. Saying it sucks does not do it justice.

The thing that was most disappointing for me was after Washington cut the lead to 14-7, the Washington D actually forced punts on consecutive possessions and the O went 3 and out both times. How about putting a drive together and getting some rest for the D? And there was one point where Washington forced 3rd and 14 or longer 4 times and Nebraska converted on 2 of those. Again not very good. Not that it shouldn't be expected though, Nebraska is just better, and that's all there is to it. I fully expect it to be 35-14 a few minutes into the 3rd quarter and then the rout will be on. Martinez sure is fun to watch though. You guys are gonna be tough to beat this year.

The reason your special teams are lacking is because you have no talent depth. Sark is bringing some talent in recruiting and the players that don't make the #1 units will play special teams. You'll see improvement there next year.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok, so at half time.....

our dime and nickel package isnt great at stopping runs up the gut

Locker is NOT an elite QB,

in a year or two martinez, is going to be unstoppable, once he learns to throw, and feeling the pocket
that one sack he could have took have down the left sideline way before he was hit, however, he will learn to feel that

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5....... actually meredith was too fast on that play........ He lost outside contain.

Oh, I guess I wasn't paying attention to hiim during the play, but on the replay shot from the endzone I just say him eating Locker's dust and assumed....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way Martinez throws his passes with some authoritah

Ok.....2nd half

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so at half time.....

our dime and nickel package isnt great at stopping runs up the gut

Locker is NOT an elite QB,

in a year or two martinez, is going to be unstoppable, once he learns to throw, and feeling the pocket
that one sack he could have took have down the left sideline way before he was hit, however, he will learn to feel that

^^This^^

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL TD Martinez

1st play from scrimmage

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to the Go BiG Red chants

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
How does somebody get that far behind our secondary? WTF
BIG TIME WHOOOPs

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comfy let down on D.. Bo will be pissed.

35-21

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I said the same thing out loud after the TD pass by Locker, but I also threw in another fuck because we would still be ahead by 21 if it wasn't for the insertion of Green.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Feel sorry for the corn fed chick that had the fatass husky fan fall on her.