• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would say the AFC East looked 10X better than the AFC North opening week. Miami crushed the Browns and the AFC East went 3-1 with the one loss being because it was a division game and somebody had to lose. Now one week does not make a season obviously but the way the AFC North teams lost on opening weekend shows they might be a division on a major decline.

I would say the AFC in general just looks bad this year. There are a couple of good looking teams on paper but overall every division looks to have some major bottom feeders.

The NFC seemed to pass the AFC last year in terms of the number of good teams in the conferences. If the Ravens and the Pats end up falling off as much as it so far looks like they have, then that disparity figures to be exasperated. Then again, I think it's still way too early to make such an assessment.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE better improve this passing game. Teams are going to want Brady to throw(can't believe I said that). Until these WR get on the same page, teams are going to stop the run. AD maybe a rookie, but man he didn't look for the ball on about 3 passes, had he looked, prob would have caught them. That one in the EZ, I think he was suppose to sit there, had he done that, it would have been a TD. That pass to KT in the EZ, all he has to do it turn his hands. Something he can improve on as he gets older. He was targeted a lot, which is a good thing. This defense sucks, period!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pass to KT in the EZ, all he has to do it turn his hands.

That play is the latest perfect example of what's wrong with the rules about what is now a catch. He made a great play to catch that ball.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People said that last year and the ravens, who were about on par with 2-3 other teams, handled the 49ers team that was head and shoulders above the best of the NFC.

Who in the NFC is scary behind SF? GB, Atl are solid, but decidedly better than the AFC? I don't see it.

Who said the niners were heads and shoulders above the rest of the NFC? That is pretty ridiculous considering the tight battle vs Atlanta for the NFC Championship

But I would ask, instead of telling us why the NFC isn't scary, can you make an argument for even one team in the AFC that should scare any decent team in the NFC?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's proof that colin kaepernick is into beastiality
exhibit a, here he is fucking a tortoise. guy has some serious problems. and looking like aaron hernandez doesn't help his case.

2s006dh.jpg

San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots - Box Score - December 16, 2012 - ESPN

Still mad I see. I understand.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said the niners were heads and shoulders above the rest of the NFC? That is pretty ridiculous considering the tight battle vs Atlanta for the NFC Championship

But I would ask, instead of telling us why the NFC isn't scary, can you make an argument for even one team in the AFC that should scare any decent team in the NFC?

They were the Super Bowl favorites from day one and never faltered.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That play is the latest perfect example of what's wrong with the rules about what is now a catch. He made a great play to catch that ball.

I hear ya. It is becoming one of the most confusing rules in NFL. Caught the ball, but the ground helped him to control it, then the ground cant cause a fumble...LOL. Based on what has happened in the past, it was not a catch...I know how Det fans feel now...

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
relax. this was two division rivals playing their sb's against the pats.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
found it...

2007 Detroit lions

The year before they won 3 games total
the year after they won 0 games total...

hands down the worst 2-0 team to ever take the field...thanks for playing.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
found it...

2007 Detroit lions

The year before they won 3 games total
the year after they won 0 games total...

hands down the worst 2-0 team to ever take the field...thanks for playing.

Nice work. Only took 52 posts to answer the question, not that it wasn't fun for the OP to suggest that this year's Pats team is the correct answer.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice work. Only took 52 posts to answer the question, not that it wasn't fun for the OP to suggest that this year's Pats team is the correct answer.

sorry, just found this thread a little bit ago, lol, had to look after reading the title...and thought it would be entertaining if the actual worst 2-0 team was listed, lol

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
relax. this was two division rivals playing their sb's against the pats.

Jesus.... reality has not even sunk in yet for Pats fans. They still think they are an NFL elite team.

Well I will give you this.... you were a lot closer to that last year than you are this year.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, just found this thread a little bit ago, lol, had to look after reading the title...and thought it would be entertaining if the actual worst 2-0 team was listed, lol

mkay

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame a team for beating the Bills and the Jets. (I can blame teams for losing to the Bills and the Jets). The Patriots aren't responsible for talent on those teams, or for the schedule.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame a team for beating the Bills and the Jets. (I can blame teams for losing to the Bills and the Jets). The Patriots aren't responsible for talent on those teams, or for the schedule.

I don't hold their easy division and schedule against them.... but I hold them barely squeeking a win over buffallo and the Jets. I mean the Patriots didn't even really win, the Jets just lost..... I think Tebow would have won that game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I have no problem with the call - it is the rules. I have a problem with the rule. That was a catch and the rules should allow it to be called a catch. It was not a trap.