• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Post Here if your team has a bye week thread

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs Carnzo has made a list of things that need to be done for the weekend.
What I will really do is put the motorcycles in the basement, blow off the list and watch the games.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs Carnzo has made a list of things that need to be done for the weekend.
What I will really do is put the motorcycles in the basement, blow off the list and watch the games.

wooOOOOOO, Mrs. Carnzo rides a hog?!?! I'm intrigued...please send photos of motorcycle

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wooOOOOOO, Mrs. Carnzo rides a hog?!?! I'm intrigued...please send photos of motorcycle
Nah just mine <rimshot>, no motors.
Bikes are nothing special, an old Suzuki and and older Kawasaki. I pick em up and get them running, blast around then sell it. Over and over.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah just mine <rimshot>, no motors.
Bikes are nothing special, an old Suzuki and and older Kawasaki. I pick em up and get them running, blast around then sell it. Over and over.

awwww....:pout:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one golfing (Dallas), two with a bye (NE and Ari) and one playing against the Bungles (Pitt).

It's good to multi task.....
No offense, but I can't get on board with the multi-team thing. Just not my cup-o-tea.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but I can't get on board with the multi-team thing. Just not my cup-o-tea.

Again, I don't care.

There is still a pecking order and I'd root for Dallas over all others.

You telling me if you watch a game without the Cards in it you don't have a team you want to win?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care.....

Really, I don't.

Of course you don't care. Otherwise you wouldn't have four "favorite" NFL teams. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't care. Otherwise you wouldn't have four "favorite" NFL teams. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Like I said, Dallas will be the team against any of the other 3, but if any of those play anybody else I'm pulling for them.

Watching the Super Bowl last year, did you not have a team you were wanting to win?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Dallas will be the team against any of the other 3, but if any of those play anybody else I'm pulling for them.

Watching the Super Bowl last year, did you not have a team you were wanting to win?

No. Denver is the only NFL team I consistently root for. Some years I might have a preference for a
SB team other than the Broncos, but it would certainly not be a team that I would call one of my favorites. And under no circumstances would I ever root for Seattle or NE.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry... cannot bandwagon with you... starts and stops with Packers as far as being a "fan" for me.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Denver is the only NFL team I consistently root for. Some years I might have a preference for a
SB team other than the Broncos, but it would certainly not be a team that I would call one of my favorites. And under no circumstances would I ever root for Seattle or NE.

Possibly a bad example, last year. I can see how you'd be between a rock and a hard place on that one.

But I never watch any game where I'm not wanting one or the other to win. Even between Sea and Philly, I'd end up picking one or the other.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand how Packers would be your #1, but I can't understand the exclusivity of it.

I do not have the emotional tie in with other teams... I followed Packers my entire life, grew up near Green Bay, been to Lambeau many times, training camps, Packers HOF, purchased memorabilia, follow Packers news, read books on their history etc....

I may enjoy watching another football game and may favor a team, but if they lose I have no emotional tie in.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is an astoriod strike considered a team???

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not have the emotional tie in with other teams... I followed Packers my entire life, grew up near Green Bay, been to Lambeau many times, training camps, Packers HOF, purchased memorabilia, follow Packers news, read books on their history etc....

I may enjoy watching another football game and may favor a team, but if they lose I have no emotional tie in.

I don't exactly bleed if a #3 or #4 team loses either.

But if it's a big game, like a Super Bowl, it would hurt a bit.

Unless they lost to someone I favour higher...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is an astoriod strike considered a team???

I suppose some may feel that way.

I've never watched a Super Bowl (and I've seen them all) where I wasn't rooting for somebody.

I've rooted for Redskins, Giants, Raiders, etc. Can't say I've ever found myself in a Super Bowl rooting for a Buffalo, Denver or a Seattle if they weren't playing each other.

And when Seattle and Denver did, I was pulling for Denver, and we know how that one worked out.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly a bad example, last year. I can see how you'd be between a rock and a hard place on that one.

But I never watch any game where I'm not wanting one or the other to win. Even between Sea and Philly, I'd end up picking one or the other.

Even in a game where I dislike both teams I can usually find a reason to like one over the other. For example: A few years ago I was cheering for the Cards in the SB because I would like to have seen Fitzgerald win a championship.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in a game where I dislike both teams I can usually find a reason to like one over the other. For example: A few years ago I was cheering for the Cards in the SB because I would like to have seen Fitzgerald win a championship.

Ed Zachary. I have a hard time watching without pulling for one or the other and if I find myself in a situation where I've developed a like for a team, I should not admit it?

The only team in the NFC L'East I've never rooted for in a Super Bowl is Philly and I can't see how the stars could possibly align that I ever would.