• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial OREGON vs stanford thread

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I'd post my response to the game here, even if I am late. But after reading this thread, I don't want to. You all clearly have a huge hatred for Oregon, not just OD. I feel my response would get treated like an OD post. So I'm never posting in this forum again. NHL only from now on.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! sir you need to stick around. Those who treat your posts like OregonDucks clearly don't matter so ignore them anyways. You are a quality poster and a very level-headed fan.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! sir you need to stick around. Those who treat your posts like OregonDucks clearly don't matter so ignore them anyways. You are a quality poster and a very level-headed fan.

please respond if you read this sir

I might have to chase him down at the Hockey board before the end of the weekend.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WIN THE DAY!!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks see the national title in sight, they will be focused and ready to go. WTD is the ultimate mantra in Eugene and stanford will get Oregons full attention. What does that mean? Another blowout vs the Cardinal.

Oregon comes out much like they did with washington, everyone thinking this game is going to be close and Oregons injuries on D will be a reason Stanford hangs close, but Oregon D is deep and will cause turnovers for RS frosh first road start Hogan. Ducks capitalize off the turnovers by scoring and Stanford opens up in a hole on the scoreboard, trying to play catch up Oregon just decimates the Cardinal and routes to a victory.

OREGON 54

Stanford 21

This game is never close. Same story, different year. Stanford just isn't built to contend with Oregon.

epic fail

Raining really hard and it's cold. Advantage Stanford. If they stuff our run game they'll win. Hard to throw it today.

call of the day

and that's the difference between the Oregon fans

JasonCampbell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Really, thank OD and the i'mnotgay characters for people wanting Oregon to lose. Oregon losing meant them losing.

You're a quality poster naslund, just don't see you around much anymore.

I liked OD. I thought he was fun, cute, and smart.

meow!!!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTD is Chip Kelly's philosophy and it has brought great success. About to be 4 PAC-12 titles in a row. 1 Rose Bowl championship, 4 BCS bowl appearances, 1 national title.

857421.gif

Sit. Down.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Campbell = Imgay?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks if he stays away long enough we'll forget and go easier on him.

But we won't.

Nope. It literally gets worse with every day. He will never hear the end of it now. It's too late, OD. Mine as well never come back.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It literally gets worse with every day. He will never hear the end of it now. It's too late, OD. Mine as well never come back.

Oh my yes. After all his "Hey Bama fans" bullshit I'm not in the forgiving mood. When (if) he comes back I'm going to be the biggest douche (typical Bama fan lol fuck you) evva. Prolly not, cause I don't care enough but I'd like to think I will. He's definitely the biggest homer fuck I've ran across in my message board days.... and I was born at ESPN for fucks sake.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets just say OregonDuck's attempts at predicting were frutile

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, here's my take. Stanford's D was awesome. We didn't execute. Now to my complaints. Still upset over the missed false start on Stanford's 4th and 1 with 1:40 left. Also, according to the rules, I still don't think that last TD should have counted. Ertz was bobbling it as he hit out of bounds. Unless, I'm mistaken, you have to complete the catch all the way through. Mike Pereira said the same thing here http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...ials-referee-overturned-touchdown-call-111712 I just wish the calls would have been correct. Both ways.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think our D didn't get nearly enough credit for keeping us ahead most of the game. They were awesome.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, here's my take. Stanford's D was awesome. We didn't execute. Now to my complaints. Still upset over the missed false start on Stanford's 4th and 1 with 1:40 left. Also, according to the rules, I still don't think that last TD should have counted. Ertz was bobbling it as he hit out of bounds. Unless, I'm mistaken, you have to complete the catch all the way through. Mike Pereira said the same thing here http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...ials-referee-overturned-touchdown-call-111712 I just wish the calls would have been correct. Both ways.

Stanford's D did what I had thought was impossible........a great performance by them. That touchdown was a very difficult call. I'm not sure if he was bobbling it or not if I recall the play correctly. It was a very difficult call to make in that situation so they stuck with the ruling on the field I believe.

I also think our D didn't get nearly enough credit for keeping us ahead most of the game. They were awesome.

They definitely were on the game that night. Which was difficult to do because Stanford's new quarterback has the ability to run and throw, Andrew Luck had those abilties to but he used his running abilities as a last resort.