• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Nebraska vs. Minnesota Game Day Thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a heckofa time Sandhill

cavecookie

Pickin' and Grinnin'!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought the gophers would make the game interesting ....

Don't get too down on your guys. You were not at full strength, playing at Memorial Stadium. You played with heart, and lost with grace, and I see good things coming your way in the future. Always a pleasure to play against those who demonstrate such sportsmanship.

Lots o' luck in the rest of your season, see ya next year!

GBR!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I'm glad you had a great time & safe travels to and from...

:yo:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So front row seats, right at the tunnel. High fived Hebie and Lil' Red in the tunnel.

Got to see all the warmups. Really cool moment was Eric Martin warming up with the d line, before they went back to the locker room he took his lid off and was talking to the defensive line..he got a little emotional...was cool.

Pelini in the tunnel gave each senior a hug and a few words before they ran out for senior day honors.

Was right there when they brought out Tom to run onto the field with the team in the tunnel walk. Looked around there were quite a few people who seemed to have something in their eye.

All the Huskervision tributes to Tom were cool. Grant Wistrom, TD Tommie, The Jet and Scott Frost were cool. Wistrom was choking up a little bit...there was much applause. Also Frost got much applause as well.

The game day crew came on too...Lee Corso got laughs from the crowd.

It was an epic event ladies and gents.

Also, home losing streak to unranked teams once per season=broken.

it was awesome to be there. i'm so glad i went...i almost went deer hunting this weekend instead. i didn't realize until i was at the game the magnitude of the situation...i was one of those that had something in their eye. i was with my buddy who is a Husker fan but not quite as passionate as i am...i had a very difficult time fighting back the "something" in my eye. TO is so unique, I just wish I could have been around longer to see him coach more. that said, i think i came around at the perfect time because i was old enough to remember the national titles and not much else haha