• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Nebraska vs. Illinois GDT

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't worry....he didn't watch it.

In his last presser he said he doesn't really care to watch any football in his spare time.

I have the feeling he watches and has envy for what Urban the great does for his team, but he refuses to use any of Urban's ideas! That's a gut feeling of mine!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the feeling he watches and has envy for what Urban the great does for his team, but he refuses to use any of Urban's ideas! That's a gut feeling of mine!

I honestly don't think he watches a damn College Football game.....not one.

If he did he knows he would have to see other teams actually being successful using different schemes, and this way he can keep in denial.......it's just the young guys he has on his Defense that makes it not work right now......that's what he can continue to tell himself by not paying any attention to what is going on around the country.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I honestly don't think he watches a damn College Football game.....not one.

If he did he knows he would have to see other teams actually being successful using different schemes, and this way he can keep in denial.......it's just the young guys he has on his Defense that makes it not work right now......that's what he can continue to tell himself by not paying any attention to what is going on around the country.

Good points here.