• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Nebraska @ Purdue GDT

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like we gave them a mercy TD, and that was the reason for the pooch kick - no shit, I am thinking Bo was trying to be a nice guy in a conference that has no problem running up scores against us...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TA needs some help in pass game, He looked really really bad today. Hope the kid gets better

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We now know who the the 3rd string QB is... TA!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit he was throwing 3 feet above their heads. I think they're letting Martinez work with the QBs.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops, the 2 of 3 INT where shit throws. no read, just heaved up. Maybe he was just following script cause he is young, but I was not impressed.

Dare I say, Tito is light years ahead in passing game. Shit, RK looked really good :rollseyes:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, PU had no problem catching his passes :L

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like beck didn't call the same like he did against Illinois

Granted TA made some bad decision and looked shaky the play calling was different

TA definitely missed a chance to stir up more qb talk and with the bye week and minny coming up Taylor looks safe bet to start against NW unless he still not healthy

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops, the 2 of 3 INT where shit throws. no read, just heaved up. Maybe he was just following script cause he is young, but I was not impressed.

Dare I say, Tito is light years ahead in passing game. Shit, RK looked really good :rollseyes:

hey he is young thar fella

the Husker O and D look good right now

Grats on the 4 overtime win over the meatchickens :suds:

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like beck didn't call the same like he did against Illinois

Granted TA made some bad decision and looked shaky the play calling was different

TA definitely missed a chance to stir up more qb talk and with the bye week and minny coming up Taylor looks safe bet to start against NW unless he still not healthy

like stool stated --he was callin the spring game today :agree:

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like stool stated --he was callin the spring game today :agree:

Doesn't make sense

Or how rk looked so good today bad last game
Lol coaches trying to kill the qb debate hahah jk

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey he is young thar fella

the Husker O and D look good right now

Grats on the 4 overtime win over the meatchickens :suds:

The d took huge strides today. It was probably their best game in the last two years. A lot may of been the competition but we've all seen them get beat up by fcs schools so I'm going to say we made great improvements.

Unfortunately the only thing is our offense slid as far back as the defense progressed.
The best thing it had going for it today was we were playing Purdue.

A lot of it was freshman blues but a lot was Beck and his pass psychosis :gaah: but Armstrong was definitely off and with Long out a decent team would of had a field day.

[edit]Kellogg looked real good. Pelini should get his hide tanned for not working more with him sooner. [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a male I definitely check out the college FEMALE cheerleaders, the female flag squad, and the female baton twirlers.

The quality of the Purdue women in that group was 2% attractive, 98% looked like they would make good engineers. The Nebraska cheerleaders are much more attractive. One good looking(but I was not close to her) baton twirler, one good looking flag girl(fairly close), one good looking cheerleader(darn close).

The girl that drove Spencer Long's injury cart was better looking than the 98%.

Terrible turnout by Purdue fans. But, the Purdue people were very hospitable and not one of them said any mean thing before or after the game. All of the Purdue fans and staff at the game were very, very congenial, friendly, cordial, and down right nice.

If anyone thinks of ever going to West Lafayette do not worry about being treated like crap. I give Purdue a 10, Northwestern a 9 for crowd friendliness. Even as I walked around the campus not one student said something goofy or asinine to me. That same thing cannot be said about college students at Ohio State, Penn State, Colorado, or Iowa.

As an added bonus, Indiana sells REAL MAJOR fireworks 365 days a year.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a male I definitely check out the college FEMALE cheerleaders, the female flag squad, and the female baton twirlers.

The quality of the Purdue women in that group was 2% attractive, 98% looked like they would make good engineers. The Nebraska cheerleaders are much more attractive. One good looking(but I was not close to her) baton twirler, one good looking flag girl(fairly close), one good looking cheerleader(darn close).

The girl that drove Spencer Long's injury cart was better looking than the 98%.

Terrible turnout by Purdue fans. But, the Purdue people were very hospitable and not one of them said any mean thing before or after the game. All of the Purdue fans and staff at the game were very, very congenial, friendly, cordial, and down right nice.

If anyone thinks of ever going to West Lafayette do not worry about being treated like crap. I give Purdue a 10, Northwestern a 9 for crowd friendliness. Even as I walked around the campus not one student said something goofy or asinine to me. That same thing cannot be said about college students at Ohio State, Penn State, Colorado, or Iowa.

As an added bonus, Indiana sells REAL MAJOR fireworks 365 days a year.

referee-flag.jpg

too much talk and no pics !!:lol::lol:

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A definite wind from the south end to the north end. Not a powerful constant blow, but it was there just about the entire game. A few times there was a strong gust. Always south to north.

During pregame warmups, Foltz could routinely punt the ball 60 yards with the wind. I saw him uncork a 75 yarder in pre game.

I never saw Sam punt into the wind during pregame.

During pregame, I saw Smith kick a 40 yard field goal INTO the wind. It barely made it over the cross bar. I never saw him practice another one. I never saw Bondi practice a FG, not even into the kicking net. Only Smith.

Gabe Miller CONSTANTLY talked to Sam Foltz about the snaps after every punt.

I am pretty sure the wind affected Tommy Armstongs throws. Even though Tommy throws high anyway, the wind hurt him more than Ron. It also did not help that Quincy dropped two passes and Jamal dropped one. If the ball hits TWO receiver hands it should be caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The d took huge strides today. It was probably their best game in the last two years. A lot may of been the competition but we've all seen them get beat up by fcs schools so I'm going to say we made great improvements.

Unfortunately the only thing is our offense slid as far back as the defense progressed.
The best thing it had going for it today was we were playing Purdue.

A lot of it was freshman blues but a lot was Beck and his pass psychosis :gaah: but Armstrong was definitely off and with Long out a decent team would of had a field day.

[edit]Kellogg looked real good. Pelini should get his hide tanned for not working more with him sooner. [/edit]

I was very happy with the D today ---they are startin to gell as a team now

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
referee-flag.jpg

too much talk and no pics !!:lol::lol:

You are lucky Popeye. I did NOT take a picture of the MALE in the Flag Squad. He was probably the best prancer of them all. He was also the skinniest of them all. In some cases, by a LOT.