• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOfficial Nebraska @ Minnesota GDT

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm working couldn't watch it I'm afraid to now

I mean really minny I'm at a loss of words right now and then I see the total yards n points I'm done this is a disgrace

You won't learn anything new watching it. It will solidify what you've been saying all along.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was because i jumped the gun starting the thread

sorry guys, I made Bo be a complete moron for 6 years because i started this thread

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't learn anything new watching it. It will solidify what you've been saying all along.

but I don't wanna be right I want Nebraska to step up and dominate not be mediocre

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No no no no........see, the difference between you and I is that you seem excited about posting how bad we are.....

I am crying on my keyboard while I say the things I say........you look like this when you post about how bad Nebraska is ----> :dance:

Oh bullshit! I hate to see the normal discomboomeration from Nebraska. Discomboomeration will occur even with the best teams once in a while, but not half of the games each season like I see now.

By the way, put the drinks down!

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh bullshit! I hate to see the normal discomboomeration from Nebraska. Discomboomeration will occur even with the best teams once in a while, but not half of the games each season like I see now.

By the way, put the drinks down!

MMMMKKKKRRRaaaay

only case I need ta make another sir Zorbie