• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NBA Finals 2012 thread

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Miller says his pain is okay... and then can't even walk normal to the locker room. Tremendous half from him.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:confused: I just don't want to listen to this guy talk shit about Lebron getting a ring. Sorry if I don't want to take the easy route and root for who is universally considered the best(most popular at one point) player in the league. That would be like rooting for the Yanks, Lakers, Celtics, Patriots, Steelers, and Cowboys to me. Just takes all of the fun out of it going for the best.

Lmfaoo.. I'm a cowboys fan..
LOL @ going for the best..

Do you know the shit I go through being a cowboys fan :rofl:
hahaha

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:confused: I just don't want to listen to this guy talk shit about Lebron getting a ring. Sorry if I don't want to take the easy route and root for who is universally considered the best(most popular at one point) player in the league. That would be like rooting for the Yanks, Lakers, Celtics, Patriots, Steelers, and Cowboys to me. Just takes all of the fun out of it going for the best.

You can cheer for who you want to and I don't know who you are talking about. I lived in Cleveland for awhile and I like Lebron. He works hard, he's a good teammate - the guy deserves a title.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahaha

Well I'm sure he is speaking from a perspective of living in Texas, like Myself. The cowboys are this great and wonderful franchise with Super Bowl expectations every year and just like the Longhorns their brand makes tons of $$$ so they pimp that fact in your face, constantly.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm sure he is speaking from a perspective of living in Texas, like Myself. The cowboys are this great and wonderful franchise with Super Bowl expectations every year and just like the Longhorns their brand makes tons of $$$ so they pimp that fact in your face, constantly.

OH man I know.. I grew up in central texas (born in tuscaloosa though)
All my friends except a few either go to tech, UT, or state.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can cheer for who you want to and I don't know who you are talking about. I lived in Cleveland for awhile and I like Lebron. He works hard, he's a good teammate - the guy deserves a title.

He is just a dumb jock who probably reads at an eight grade level but what does it matter, he can drop thirty grand in a club and all the women wanna fuck him and all the brothers want to be him. He deserves nothing really. He already got his pay. His 'the decision' show was epic :L as well. Come on, really! Just stupid. I would have respected him more had he stayed in cleveland.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahaha

The Cowboys were more of a historic example admittedly. #2 in Super Bowls and whatnot.

I just get tired of listening to people(one in particular) talk shit like they have been Miami fans for years all because of one player. Bandwagon fans piss me off. It is one thing to root for a player openly but another to act like the team he plays on is your favorite when you won't give a shit about them in 5 years. I'm not talking about you specifically, just in general.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't have said it better myself.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just a dumb jock who probably reads at an eight grade level but what does it matter, he can drop thirty grand in a club and all the women wanna fuck him and all the brothers want to be him. He deserves nothing really. He already got his pay. His 'the decision' show was epic :L as well. Come on, really! Just stupid. I would have respected him more had he stayed in cleveland.

At least you're getting a discount...

sour_grapes.jpg

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you're getting a discount...

sour_grapes.jpg

Not at all. I disliked Lebron long before he ever matched up against the Thunder and well should he win I guess this series just deepens it. :peace:

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the 3 point!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are these players? Ridiculous!!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go. Time to step up!

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
battier and miller!

Two good 3 point shooters.

Well miller used to be.. he hasn't been hot this playoffs but he sure is stepping up now.