• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Michigan State at Nebraska Thread

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to laugh at these game threads........

They get a lot more posts it seems when we are losing.......

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir, and glad you were able to win some money! :D

I'm glad I got to watch the game its nice having a Saturday off .Even better having a blizzard I'm now excused to watch college football all day.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first game this season (besides the obvious cupcakes) where I did not feel that NU was in danger of losing after that first score. I liked what I saw from the opening kick. I am glad the Blackshirts have shown marked improvements after the "loss" of Crick. Great pressure, and the kids at CB are really growing up. Denard friggin' owned them.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first game this season (besides the obvious cupcakes) where I did not feel that NU was in danger of losing after that first score. I liked what I saw from the opening kick. I am glad the Blackshirts have shown marked improvements after the "loss" of Crick. Great pressure, and the kids at CB are really growing up. Denard friggin' owned them.

Gotta love that prowl look the d-line was using on 3rd and long. Like you said Robinson's a whole different beast though. Probably won't go about getting to him the same way. More of an end contain against him.