• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial KSUcks @ Nebraska bball thread......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt in my mind I would punch Pullen in the face if I was at that game right now..........I would come out of the crowd and just go ahead and take one for the world.........nobody likes him, and I would probably be awarded with the Medal of Honor for it.

I need to make an apology to Jacob Pullen for this ridiculous comment...........I actually just made that up saying nobody likes him :L.......

I was just jelous that we didn't have him on our team...........he is literally the best player in the country............and even when he scored a million points tonight and had the best game of his career, he cried at the end because his team didn't win the game.........

I wish our team was full of guys like this................Jacob, I know you post on this forum, and I apologize. May your NBA career be special as hell..........and also, can I have an autographed jersey? Thanks sir...

McBride

Outstanding in my field
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to make an apology to Jacob Pullen for this ridiculous comment...........I actually just made that up saying nobody likes him :L.......

I was just jelous that we didn't have him on our team...........he is literally the best player in the country............and even when he scored a million points tonight and had the best game of his career, he cried at the end because his team didn't win the game.........

I wish our team was full of guys like this................Jacob, I know you post on this forum, and I apologize. May your NBA career be special as hell..........and also, can I have an autographed jersey? Thanks sir...

Are you serious? I can never tell when you are or when you're just full of shit. :L