• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Johnny Manziel" Superthread

When Will Manziel Be Taken

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not worth a seventh round pick. Not only does he not have the physical skills, but he's a head case.

I agree with that big mouth, that little scrawny fuck will get planted into the turf by some linebacker. He wants to be the face of the Texans, who wants to look at that ugly mug. Bridgewater this year and the kid from Fl St next up and comer in college, unless he chooses baseball. Maybe be like Deion and Bo and play both

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not worth a seventh round pick. Not only does he not have the physical skills, but he's a head case.

And Russell Wilson did? It's a new era of QB's in the NFL. Just look at guys like Cam, Kaep, RGIII and Wilson, these quick, mobile guys, are workinf and that's what Manziel is. He'll be successful.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that big mouth, that little scrawny fuck will get planted into the turf by some linebacker. He wants to be the face of the Texans, who wants to look at that ugly mug. Bridgewater this year and the kid from Fl St next up and comer in college, unless he chooses baseball. Maybe be like Deion and Bo and play both

I am hoping that some violent animal like Jurrell Casey gets a piece of this twerp but not before the Texans mortgage their future on him.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Russell Wilson did? It's a new era of QB's in the NFL. Just look at guys like Cam, Kaep, RGIII and Wilson, these quick, mobile guys, are workinf and that's what Manziel is. He'll be successful.

Russell Wilson had more physical tools than manziel does, and we have no clue if he can carry anyone yet. He barely played a role in their Super Bowl, and what he did play in their run was nothing more than making the right decisions. Manziel doesn't have the brains.

Cam sucks, kaepernick's OK, and RG3 is going to be elite, but it will be as a passer.

Manziel has no upside. He's not even worth a roster spot for a tryout. He has nothing going for him.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't be the first time you did that...

Nope, it wouldn't. I'm rather stubborn about supporting a team that has doomed itself to be a perennial loser. It's like beating a dead horse.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team that drafts him is retarded.

There are only a select few teams/organizations in which he would succeed.

For example, if SD drafted him, he'd run himself into the ground. The media coverage is meager there compared to the attention he received in college.

Manti Teo fell off the face of the earth in SD. What's that tell you?

Manziel would overcompensate for the lack of attention and go into a downward spiral of desperate attention seeking behavior.

No fuckin' way he succeeds there.

If he was a Texan he'd be given a long leash for obvious reasons. In
comparison, I'd like to see just how long that leash is if he is the Cowboy's starting QB.

The point I'm driving at: This kid is undoubtedly an attention whore. I liken him to a teenage girl who has all the goods, but looks to daddy for attention.

The moment Manziel thinks he's not the center of his teams universe and the moment he's not getting good attention, he'll go looking for other kinds of attention.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sorry, but that statement is ridiculous. We honestly don't know how any of the guys you mentioned will work out long-term. To say it's "working" for them doesn't fly.It is still not much more than a fad, not a new era.

Kaep has talent but a lot of growing to do, RG3 is in an awful situation and could easily get that knee torn up again and be done, Cam is staying in the pocket a lot more and still has a long way to go and as much as I like RW, 2 years does not a career make, even with a SB ring. He also has one of the best situations to be in. Actually, RW, Cam and Kaep all have the benefit of an excellent defense and complimentary players around them. We will see how this pans out but from what I've seen, Manzeil has a long way to go and I don't see instant success like some of the other guys. Houston can be a good team but they need a smart QB, not a gunslinger and especially not a head case.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is going to shock people in the NFL. I see him being successful.

If Russel Wilson can he can same mold.

:laugh3:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson has shown nothing yet, but his strength is his brain, which is manziel's biggest weakness.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys just have a fire that burns. The problem is you can't tell if this fire will bore you victories or burn your house down.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is going to shock people in the NFL. I see him being successful.

If Russel Wilson can he can same mold.

:laugh3:

It's funny when people hate somebody that they just look for the stupidest thing to put a player down. I can't wait for Manziel to prove all his haters and doubters wronf. Going to be bitter sweet

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel = RG3

Has all the skills, but he has skinny legs and doesn't know how to avoid contact. Leadership and narcissism levels are about equal.

Can he improve or like RG3 does he think he's already as great as he needs to be?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson had more physical tools than manziel does, and we have no clue if he can carry anyone yet. He barely played a role in their Super Bowl, and what he did play in their run was nothing more than making the right decisions. Manziel doesn't have the brains.

Cam sucks, kaepernick's OK, and RG3 is going to be elite, but it will be as a passer.

Manziel has no upside. He's not even worth a roster spot for a tryout. He has nothing going for him.

Why do you hate him so much? What has he done to you? :laugh3:

Not even worth a roster spot? Lol that's hysterical

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson has shown nothing yet, but his strength is his brain, which is manziel's biggest weakness.

The #1 defense keeps thinking to a minimum.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree, although I would add maturity to that and Manzeil definitely doesn't have that. RW, as I have stated , still has a long way to go but he is far superior to this kid, imo.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that little fact that he can make every throw on the field.

Unlike Kappy and RG3, his progressions are lightning quick. The reason why "his strength is his brain" is because he is obviously aware of most everything going on on the field.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you hate him so much? What has he done to you? :laugh3:

Not even worth a roster spot? Lol that's hysterical

I don't. But the kid's a fucking joke and a training camp roster spot could easily be better used.

The #1 defense keeps thinking to a minimum.

Sure, and trust me (or ask Seattle fans), I'm not sold on Wilson by any means. But what he did do and well was limit mistakes and prevent turnovers. Manziel can't do that, or anything else, at an NFL level.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could find less emotion in a Italian funeral that what is coming through here.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. But the kid's a fucking joke and a training camp roster spot could easily be better used.

Sure, and trust me (or ask Seattle fans), I'm not sold on Wilson by any means. But what he did do and well was limit mistakes and prevent turnovers. Manziel can't do that, or anything else, at an NFL level.

And put points on the board.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just doesn't want to go to the Browns, Jags or Raiders, and I dont blame him. Houston would give him the best opportunity to be successful with a strong supporting cast that was just 2 years ago thought to be a SB contender.

Yeah, threatening the home team with the 1st pick? That's just foolish, anybody have his wunderlic score? Oakland needs him like a hole in the head.

He should shut his trap and spend some time in the weight room.