• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial HUWARYU_in_exile Humiliation at the hands of Nebraska thread

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I now remember why BigAppleBadger is so angry at the "fat kid to p0rn stach on 3" play.

2011 Michigan State game
2011 Ohio State game

To be fair, Nebraska still has no idea how to defend the Jet Sweep play, even if it is run by a team of six year old girls. No offense to any six year old girls.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern is a team in free fall. Losing would have said a lot more about Nebraska than winning this game does to me. Going in, I thought Nebraska would win this football game.

Nebraska's defense gets a lot of credit from me for holding Northwestern to a field goal at the end of that game. Big time stand.

Nebraska's offense gets no credit from me for that hail mary. What happened on that play was Northwestern completely botched their hail mary defense. Football 101 as a DB is you always stay as deep as the deepest man. If Northwestern sticks with the hail mary defensive rules, when the ball gets deflected who knows what will would have happened(I'll admit that any statement that starts with if is pretty irrelevant).

What all my points have been leading towards is this: in the eyes of Nebraska fans does Pelini still need to be fired? Or does simply winning cover all errors?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His job is safe for one more week.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern is a team in free fall. Losing would have said a lot more about Nebraska than winning this game does to me. Going in, I thought Nebraska would win this football game.

Nebraska's defense gets a lot of credit from me for holding Northwestern to a field goal at the end of that game. Big time stand.

Nebraska's offense gets no credit from me for that hail mary. What happened on that play was Northwestern completely botched their hail mary defense. Football 101 as a DB is you always stay as deep as the deepest man. If Northwestern sticks with the hail mary defensive rules, when the ball gets deflected who knows what will would have happened(I'll admit that any statement that starts with if is pretty irrelevant).

What all my points have been leading towards is this: in the eyes of Nebraska fans does Pelini still need to be fired? Or does simply winning cover all errors?

I still think he needs to be let go. Not until Nov 30th though.