• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cripes guise............I can't believe we have to root for Iowa :L

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cripes guise............I can't believe we have to root for Iowa :L

Just don't even bother rooting for them.......they will suck ass and then we will hate then even more.....

We lost our shot at the B1G title because Bo can't fucking keep the team motivated to play every week (and he gives up by not even calling timeouts to give his team a slim shot at a comeback).....He's done this every year.....

Most of you guys forgive the Holiday Bowl, that was all on fucking coaching.....if they are such pussies and want to whine, just don't even go to the bowl game....hell, all the money from that game I'm sure went to the Big XII anyway.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before the game, "if we lose another game, we don't deserve to play in the Title game......."

We honestly don't deserve it. We choked bigger than life. But I am still going to hope that we can back our way in somehow. It would be better to get lucky and back our way into the Rose Bowl than it would be to end up in the Insight Bowl or whatever.

To be honest, we struggle just a bit in recruiting to get some of those guys that the Alabamas, Oklahomas, etc are able to get.

Part of the reason for that is the fact that we've been simply irrelevant for the past decade. When you don't win Championships, why should recruits believe that they can come here and win Championships?

If we can back our way into the Big 10 Title game and get lucky, I'm all for it. It would be great for our program in the long run. If we don't back our way in, well that is what we deserve........because we just fucking blew our season AT HOME to Northfuckingwestern.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you know tomorrow you and I will still be the two biggest optimists on the board......

Bo fucked up big time today though......

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait, is this where I'm supposed to be all homerish and support Bo's saving his timeouts after I questioned why he didn't use them.....

Nah, I don't want to turn into a rude Wisconsin fan.....:dance:

....it's funny.....well, not really, but the bad blood brewing here between the Big Red's, both of us need help to back into a rematch......

Oh well, next year we have the Badger ass in Lincoln......shocked a national championship caliber team can't play on the road.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo did a horrible job of time management. I know people say "well it doesn't matter because we didn't get the onside kick anyways."

Bullshit! It does matter because the reason we had to attempt that trick left-footed cross-body onside kick is because we didn't have time to kick a regular onside kick, recover it and get into field goal range beings that we would be kicking into a 40mph wind.

Had he called timeout when he should have while Northwestern was fucking around at our 1 yard line trying to get into the endzone, we would have had maybe 50 seconds and could have kicked a normal onside kick and had a much better shot at recovering it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember feeling really shitty last year after losing to Texas...........I remember feeling really shitty after losing to A&M, etc......

But today I straight up just felt depressed after this loss. This was one that I just felt we should have moved past by now in Pelini's 4th season at Nebraska. And to make matters worse, I watched LSU play Alabama and I realized how far off we are from being a dominant force.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo did a horrible job of time management. I know people say "well it doesn't matter because we didn't get the onside kick anyways."

Bullshit! It does matter because the reason we had to attempt that trick left-footed cross-body onside kick is because we didn't have time to kick a regular onside kick, recover it and get into field goal range beings that we would be kicking into a 40mph wind.

Had he called timeout when he should have while Northwestern was fucking around at our 1 yard line trying to get into the endzone, we would have had maybe 50 seconds and could have kicked a normal onside kick and had a much better shot at recovering it.

Thank you!!!!

Exactly......it wouldn't of been a much better chance, but as the coach on the sideline, all you can do is give your guys the best chance, and he let precious seconds just wast fucking away for no reason.....

It's like he fucking quit when Northwestern got a first and goal.......If he has quit, how can he expect the team to not quit???

This is my only criticism of Bo......He's emotional, but I think he quits as a coach during the game.....He's an awesome defensive coach, but I'm really not thinking he is head coaching material.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, we've lost two games this season.........and both games I feel like Beck played a bigger role than what maybe some people realize.

We had that 40mph gusting wind at our back in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. If you go back in that damn game thread earlier today, I said "we need to make sure we use the 2nd and 3rd quarters to our advantage."

Northwestern ended up stacking the box repeatedly shutting down Rex........and in the 2nd and 3rd quarters, we did not throw the ball enough to take advantage of that. In my opinion, we should have been throwing the ball 3 out of every damn 4 plays there in the 2nd and 3rd quarters........because Northwestern was just daring us to......and they couldn't stop it.

We ended up throwing more in the 4th quarter of course when we were absolutely forced to, and Taylor ended up completing a shit ton of passes into the teeth of that wind.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching the game again...like Bo said, it was a team loss...including the coaches. Fail everywhere. Will say that it was nice to see certain players here and there playing their asses off.

Guess our reactions say a lot about our expectations for this team. Losing to NWST being the end of the world and all. Still learning lessons ...coaches included. Like what we have redshirted, just hoping no shirts come off. Not necessary.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi. Well. I guess life goes on after a season ending loss. Our goals are not attainable unless sparty loses to someone else

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is not a loss. Young players are learning, gaining experience. With the youth on this team you surely can't/didn't expect a conference championship. I think it is the prelude to something great. I'm over the loss. We still get to kick Iowa's ass. PLUS, the boys get to play in the BIG house in a couple of weeks. It's a great season!

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem with the "prelude to something great" line is that we have been waiting for that "something great" ever since the '09 holiday bowl, but bo keeps fucking up against shitty teams that he should beat

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting better at dealing with losing. My 10-3 season prediction is being tested with 3 more quality teams in the cue yet

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem with the "prelude to something great" line is that we have been waiting for that "something great" ever since the '09 holiday bowl, but bo keeps fucking up against shitty teams that he should beat

Patience, Grasshopper, patience. Cleveland wasn't built in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.