• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Chattanoga game thread.......

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the bright side: Penalties / Kicking game / Rex / Martinez still fast / Ameer / D Line / Stafford brings the wood / Roach / Lavonte

Last edited by a moderator:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Taylor looked fine, the play calling was vanilla on purpose, and we won by 33...

:L

The play calling was vanilla, but we should've been able to run the ball better than that against a podunk. I guess we'll know more about our team in the next couple of weeks. Maybe even after next week.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am seeing a lot of hate for our offense. with our D, our offense just has to control the ball and get first downs. there was only one offensive turnover (with the backups in) and the penalties were kept to a minimum. our offense regularly got first downs, and we had a couple big plays. i was at the game and honestly, we did much better on offense than i expected. we have quite a few young guys that seem like they could step into their roles and be big contributors. it was the first game. of course it is going to be a bit rough. but i saw many great things. martinez is no longer trying to play 1 on 11 and distributed the ball. he also made quite a few great audibles. the no-huddle looked great, and that will help us in the B1G. we need to remember that this was the first game (essentially a practice).

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice take oaknight - reps

heard Bo say a few mins ago we're about where he expected. A lot of work to do technique wise and assignment wise, need to get better.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the game I still feel as lost as I did before the game started. Martinez played exactly the same as last year, and about the same play calling. I liked the way we cleaned up penalties and turnovers. Our LB's could have played a lot better, David not included. I hope Dennard gets well soon.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice take oaknight - reps

heard Bo say a few mins ago we're about where he expected. A lot of work to do technique wise and assignment wise, need to get better.

thanks. i just hate to hear about how bad we did...it was not that bad. also, some of the people in the student section are fucking idiots. i heard someone compare martinez to jamal lord...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thanks. i just hate to hear about how bad we did...it was not that bad. also, some of the people in the student section are fucking idiots. i heard someone compare martinez to jamal lord...

He's way better than Lord the furniture chucker.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the game I still feel as lost as I did before the game started. Martinez played exactly the same as last year, and about the same play calling. I liked the way we cleaned up penalties and turnovers. Our LB's could have played a lot better, David not included. I hope Dennard gets well soon.

Martinez threw for 116, and ran for 135 with 3 TDs and no turnovers. he's playing the same as he did last year when he was in the Heisman discussion. also note that ESPN mentioned him on their Heisman watch list after the game.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez was saved by some defensive pass interference calls. Most of his passes were low or behind people