• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Chattanoga game thread.......

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the offensive style that Beck uses, but the o-line needs to step the fuck up if they want to have any viable chance against good opponents.

Exactly. If we don't see better blocking than that, we will be in for an extra long year.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rewatched the first half.. Just gotta say Roach looks like our 2nd best LBer..

The O Line had some great blocks downfield, but they don't really know their blocking responsibilities during blitz situations, and sometimes I just seent them standing around while the play was still goings on.. :L

They didn't look terrible either, just undisciplined.. me thinks it can be fixed in the next couple weeks

and LOL @ the ticket express commercial

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a very young team. Would have been nice to have last year's OoC schedule with this bunch. But as it stands I wouldn't be shocked if we start B1G play with one loss. There is talent there and this team will be MUCH better by season's end IMHO.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is a very young team. Would have been nice to have last year's OoC schedule with this bunch. But as it stands I wouldn't be shocked if we start B1G play with one loss. There is talent there and this team will be MUCH better by season's end IMHO.

I hate to say this, but we may be fortunate to have only one loss before the Wisconsin game.