• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tofficial:Bills at Steelers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting it going..........

Looking forward to seeing some first teamers, wanna see some shazier action and see what spence does

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm not showing up in new posts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant get online access?

what are you guys interested in tonight....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one has anything they wanna see tonight?

Shazier
Spence
SOMETHING FROM THE OLINE DEPTH
Bell running wild, something more from wheaton, whether bryants first game was just jitters

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched 3 Qtrs of the Bills game.

OFC

• OL...looked pretty good in pass protection...not much focus on the running game when Ben was in there so hard to really say much about run blocking.
  • Don't recall seeing him in there with the 1st team, but I continue to think Bryant will produce a few big plays...Right now J. Brown is looking better....not fair to him imo, but Moye is not getting enough time with the #1s or enough decent targets to make the team.
  • Landry Jones is most likely not the future...I would like to see Brendon Key get some snaps next game.
DEF

• Obviously I have to start with the #1 pick...not a perfect game, but I see why he was inserted into the starting lineup so quickly...he's a 3 down player that is dynamic.
  • Tuitt has some wheels and will be the starting DE at some point this season.
  • Shamarko Thomas...they will have to find snaps for this kid...not just a big hitter, he tackles
  • Speaking of tackling...I was disappointing in that part of the game overall...BUF RBs got way too many yards after contact.
  • McLendon is going to make some splash plays when he guesses right on gap penetration, but point of attack play in play out I wasn't thrilled with his push...he was getting turned a bit
Preseason I know, but PIT looked to be the better team on the field...especially our OFC vs their DEF.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just had a long summation post typed up and tried to post it but wouldn't... Of course it erased it :L

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched 3 Qtrs of the Bills game.

OFC

• OL...looked pretty good in pass protection...not much focus on the running game when Ben was in there so hard to really say much about run blocking.
  • Don't recall seeing him in there with the 1st team, but I continue to think Bryant will produce a few big plays...Right now J. Brown is looking better....not fair to him imo, but Moye is not getting enough time with the #1s or enough decent targets to make the team.
  • Landry Jones is most likely not the future...I would like to see Brendon Key get some snaps next game.
DEF

• Obviously I have to start with the #1 pick...not a perfect game, but I see why he was inserted into the starting lineup so quickly...he's a 3 down player that is dynamic.
  • Tuitt has some wheels and will be the starting DE at some point this season.
  • Shamarko Thomas...they will have to find snaps for this kid...not just a big hitter, he tackles
  • Speaking of tackling...I was disappointing in that part of the game overall...BUF RBs got way too many yards after contact.
  • McLendon is going to make some splash plays when he guesses right on gap penetration, but point of attack play in play out I wasn't thrilled with his push...he was getting turned a bit
Preseason I know, but PIT looked to be the better team on the field...especially our OFC vs their DEF.

I agreee that Jones has been a lot less than impressive. I also want to seee what Key can do cause I've heard he had a good camp.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I present the grand opening of this Shazier image...I hope it goes viral.

m0BuSmN.jpg