• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial B1G basketball thread.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will certainly lose next week. Michigan could be a 6th seed if they win the next two and get two wins in the B1G tourney.

"If" "If" "If"

Just remember, this is a Michigan squad who has what 2 wins over teams currently ranked? That's a mediocre resume at best

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If" "If" "If"

Just remember, this is a Michigan squad who has what 2 wins over teams currently ranked? That's a mediocre resume at best
Your resume is mediocre as well. We beat Wisconsin, Purdue and SMU. You guys have a couple of overrated teams in the ACC you have won against. Stop acting like you are a good basketball program, because historically you are not.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jwolt92, your program for the most part is trash at basketball. Get over it. Illinois is garbage as well.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your resume is mediocre as well. We beat Wisconsin, Purdue and SMU. You guys have a couple of overrated teams in the ACC you have won against. Stop acting like you are a good basketball program, because historically you are not.

Hold up, mediocre resume? Is it the best in the country? Absolutely not.

BUT... FSU beat that Illinois team that you lost to once (Yes I know you beat them the other time, but still... it's Illinois)

FSU also beat Minnesota, apparently one of the "best teams" in the B1G.

FSU also beat UF, a top 25 team...

And wins over UVA, ND, and Duke. If you want to even compare the resumes of FSU and Michigan, your case isn't even in the same ball park.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is literally better than Michigan in every sport at this moment.. good comeback
No you aren't. Unless you just count baseball. I bet you guys get smoked by Bama next year and lose 3 games.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up, mediocre resume? Is it the best in the country? Absolutely not.

BUT... FSU beat that Illinois team that you lost to once (Yes I know you beat them the other time, but still... it's Illinois)

FSU also beat Minnesota, apparently one of the "best teams" in the B1G.

FSU also beat UF, a top 25 team...

And wins over UVA, ND, and Duke. If you want to even compare the resumes of FSU and Michigan, your case isn't even in the same ball park.
Counting Illinois as a good win. :pound:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jwolt stop being a little bitch dude. The fuck are you in the B1G thread for anyways. Once you guys get assraped by Duke next week then lose in the second round of the Tourney come see me. How many championships have you been to again?

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even attend FSU?

Lol no but I've actually addressed this long ago. I recognize that FSU is basically a community college that let's anyone in, and I wasn't good enough to play baseball at the D1 level. So I went to a school that has a better reputation for academics and played baseball there, is that a good enough answer for you?

As for your gigantic vagina response of "little bitch" comment? I live in the midwest, so I grew up around B1G basketball. I've just been going to FSU games since I was a kid. Glad we could clear that up bud

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even attend FSU?

This is the best response ever when you're losing. So because I didn't attend FSU, I can no longer, ever root for them in any form of sporting event ever? Can I be a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals since I was never a player in their farm system?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no but I've actually addressed this long ago. I recognize that FSU is basically a community college that let's anyone in, and I wasn't good enough to play baseball at the D1 level. So I went to a school that has a better reputation for academics and played baseball there, is that a good enough answer for you?

As for your gigantic vagina response of "little bitch" comment? I live in the midwest, so I grew up around B1G basketball. I've just been going to FSU games since I was a kid. Glad we could clear that up bud
Then STFU. I attended Michigan. You talking shit about the people who attend the school is a joke when you never even fucking took a class for the team you root for. Bandwagon bitch. I get making fun of the sports but only dumbasses makes fun the the actual student body or academics of said school

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the best response ever when you're losing. So because I didn't attend FSU, I can no longer, ever root for them in any form of sporting event ever? Can I be a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals since I was never a player in their farm system?
Because you are a clear bandwagon bitch!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Jwolt is a clear bandwagoner, wanting to take shots at Michigan because I said we were in the tourney. Lol!