• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Texas Longhorns related thread

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU GOTS MERGED BITCHES!!!

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The official waaa thread

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty sure people said the same thing last year.. didn't turn out that way at all.. I understand we had a completely awful game.. but so did Michigan against the same team we beat handily two weeks ago so now Michigan will lose 3 or more to real teams... Wisconsin lost, Nebraska lost ..so all of those teams must be going to have a 3 loss minimum this year too right? See how stupid those comments are.. :doh:

ktg8trgrl, if you can personally guarantee that Nebraska will only lose three games, I will take it. I know you said minimum, and as a Husker fan I will gladly take that season over the season I am envisioning now.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas still can play its way into a BCS bowl or Cotton Bowl berth.

dunno, but I hear the Holiday bowl is fond of UT, LOL!~

Remind me again what bowl game Aggy raped and took OU's manhood in last year?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me again what bowl game Aggy raped and took OU's manhood in last year?

Did a Texas fan just summon the Aggies to defend their manhood? :clap:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no, just pointing out to the idiot Sooner that OU hasn't played in a BCS bowl in 2 years.....

2012 - Alamo

2011 - Holiday

2010 - None

Would you like some Windex?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no, just pointing out to the idiot Sooner that OU hasn't played in a BCS bowl in 2 years.....

poor texass exes, he just can't help himself considering the shape thet Texas football team is in and the whole athletic dept is a dumpster fire happeneing.

this is going to effect the football team for years to come and I think it is just funny as shit for those arrogant pricks...

crying_ut_fan.jpg

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did a Texas fan just summon the Aggies to defend their manhood? :clap:

what the dumbass forgets is that his team has been on the receiving end of buttrapes by OU more times than his feeble mind can count...:L

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
email from the UT Athletic Dept....how funny.

First of all, a note of thanks for your past support of Texas Football. You have been part of the eyes of Texas, as well as its heart and its voice.

We miss you. A team of great young men misses you. And as the eyes of Texas, we all now face the 10 toughest, most exciting weeks in college football. The challenge before us – our challenge – is the Big 12 Championship run.

It starts Saturday against K-State, last year's conference champion. As a former season ticket holder, you’re still part of our Texas family. And this is our team. Our time. Our conference.

So we would like to make you a special offer. There are a limited number of Tier 2 section tickets (upper deck sideline and lower deck end zone) still available in DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium – the best available Tier 2 seats in the house. For the next 48 hours, we would like to offer you those tickets for the price of a Tier 3 seat. This offer isn't for everyone, and it won't last long. Tier 2 seats at full price are selling out quickly for this critical Big 12 Conference opener.
Choose the best available $65 seats in Sections 13-17, Sections 103-107, or Sections 124-132. This is an Internet only option offer good through Thursday, Sept. 19 at 6 p.m.

Show your true burnt orange colors and help fill the stadium this Saturday night. Remember – YOU are the eyes of Texas!

Come early. Be loud. Stay late. And wear orange!

Hook 'em, Horns!
UT Athletics

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The state of Texas football under Mack Brown; more Walkthrough - College Football - Andy Staples - SI.com

just a few tidbits from the article....good read, but long.

It's time to play the game that's sweeping the nation. That's right, get ready for another round of Guess When Mack Said That!

The rules are simple. I'll provide two quotes from Texas coach Mack Brown. You decide when he uttered the words.

One of these quotes came on Oct. 25, 2010, two days after Texas lost to Iowa State at home to fall to 4-3 in a season the Longhorns eventually finished 5-7. One quote came out of Brown's mouth on Wednesday, four days after the Longhorns followed a road loss at BYU with a home loss to Ole Miss. So put on your thinking caps and ...

Guess ... When ... Mack ... Said ... That!

• Quote No. 1: "I'm not backing off at all. I still think this team's got a great shot. We've got a chance in every game left because I've seen it. I've seen it in practice. It's a great group of young people trying."

• Quote No. 2: "It's a great group of young people. They're trying. They want to."
Quote No. 1 is tricky, because it makes sense to reason that a 4-3 team -- with one of its losses coming against a nonconference opponent -- would still have a great shot at something. But no. It is the current 1-2 team that Brown believes still has a great shot. In fact, later in that response Brown pointed out that he did not say a similar sort of thing in 2010. Of course, quote No. 2 proves he said exactly that sort of thing in 2010. He sees now what he saw then, which makes it somewhat surprising that he expects a different result. It also makes it completely obvious why writers with a burnt-orange bent can write eerily plausible fan fiction about events that have yet to take place.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweet.....these threads are still going?

And you wonder why we are the top selling brand in all of football. (set a record this season).

The popularity and interest in all things TEXAS is soaring off the charts.

The hatred moves the dial as much as the fandom.

Even at 1-2, the Horns get more chatter than any program outside of Notre Dame.

Imagine how bad its going to get when the program gets its act together???

I think the last discussion thread about Oklahoma was in 2008......

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, we just like to see the trainwreck in Austin.

and it isn't going to get any better any time soon, that is what's so funny....