• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Alabama Football News Thread

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed Scott was concentrating too much on that screen instead of just kicking the ball. I'm not concerned with his kicking skills right now. Griffith on the other hand worries me. He's supposed to be healthy right now and still can't make a field goal.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed Scott was concentrating too much on that screen instead of just kicking the ball. I'm not concerned with his kicking skills right now. Griffith on the other hand worries me. He's supposed to be healthy right now and still can't make a field goal.

Griffith was a highly touted kicker out of high school and IMO he has just gotten worse(probably because of Bobby Williams).

I think we should give JK a shot at being placekicker.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cade Foster was a better kicker in high school than he was at Bama. Thanks Bobby Williams!

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams must have some serious fucking dirt on Saban. Thats the only reason I can think of as to why he is still on the staff.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly say I feel better about this team than I have any team in my life.

And I don't know if that's good or bad. Schedule scares me so damn much.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cade Foster was a better kicker in high school than he was at Bama. Thanks Bobby Williams!

I just found a picture of Bobby Williams. I think I understand what's going on now and why they are getting worse and having back problems.

lucy.png

*I shamelessly stole this joke, but it's too good not too.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found a picture of Bobby Williams. I think I understand what's going on now and why they are getting worse and having back problems.

View attachment 27808

*I shamelessly stole this joke, but it's too good not too.

This deserves it's own thread on the main College Football Board, Titled, "Bama's secret kickers coach"

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: cable company is fucking stupid.

So they ended up losing not only my cable business, but also my internet business. Because they wanted to jack up my internet only to $79 a month, or $54 a month if I signed a 1 year contract.

Because that is their "bundle price".

I was like fine - I'll just go with someone else then, because the only competitive price you have available is your "bundle price". You can keep your overpriced internet.

Now they are trying to say my current plan is under contract and want to charge me a termination fee. Which kind of pisses me off because I didn't sign a 1 year contract ever as I didn't plan to even live here for a full year. So I guess I'm gonna have to go round with them over that. Or wait 25 days for the current 1 year to expire(decent timing on that at least).

Anyone know what the Alabama TV schedule looks like for the next month? If they play on SECN again, I'm gonna have to call back on monday and just get irate over the contract thing. Otherwise I'll just wait the 25 days I guess.