• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind. Oregon is still one spot behind us with nearly identical averages. Two of the few in the top 15 with legit classes not inflated by numbers.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@B_dub not gon' be real happy I imagine. Tulsa kid.
Lol. No one will be upset about this one at all. OU didn't have a thing to do with this kid. Never even offered him. He begged continously on twitter for an OU offer just to add to his list. He's got some potential but many didn't even think he was the best WR on his own team.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you fuckers counting your chickens before a single football flies. Every last one of ya. You act like this shit is something new and you're in on the ground floor of the greatest shit ever.

Keep doing that. Just remember Ol' Tnapucco told ya to simmer down.

It's a long way to Tipperary.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@B_dub not gon' be real happy I imagine. Tulsa kid.

Lol. We never even offered. Kid just wanted an OU offer to hang on his wall, and mullet man wanted to say he beat out Oklahoma for this kid. Neither got what they wanted.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. We never even offered. Kid just wanted an OU offer to hang on his wall, and mullet man wanted to say he beat out Oklahoma for this kid. Neither got what they wanted.

Must have been a deal breaker somewhere in there for Stoops, because he has a BAMA offer and a Nebraska offer.

Guarantee he takes all his officials and gives Okie Jr the two finger salute.

Ya have to secure your state. Oklahoma has better in state talent than Nebraska, but they need those solid relationships with Oklahoma HS coaches. No offer? Must be loaded at WR and are very picky this year.

Ohio State even offered. They're more loaded than Oklahoma and I can guarantee that without looking.

Last edited:

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have been a deal breaker somewhere in there for Stoops, because he has a BAMA offer and a Nebraska offer.

Guarantee he takes all his officials and gives Okie Jr the two finger salute.

Ya have to secure your state. Oklahoma has better in state talent than Nebraska, but they need those solid relationships with Oklahoma HS coaches. No offer? Must be loaded at WR and are very picky this year.

Ohio State even offered. They're more loaded than Oklahoma and I can guarantee that without looking.

His cousin played for us and they are pretty close. From what I was told we only have 2-3 spots at WR this year (depending on if Johnson declares) and he was our clear no 1 but we needed a commitment before someone else took his spot. I'm assuming we would have made room matter what but the one thing we do is recruit WR's so who knows if he waited until signing day and we had a couple of 4* kids at his position and a need on defense.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jZ4WEbq.jpg

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is ranked the same on 247.

Stick with 247. For everything. Scout is that villain dying in the lava screaming in agony, reaching a hand out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick with 247. For everything. Scout is that villain dying in the lava screaming in agony, reaching a hand out.
Scout's going tits up but the owner is a Washington grad and it's based in Seattle. :)

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the OU fans hoping to flip Casey Thompson from Texas, he just unfollowed every OU coach on twitter.......better find another option

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the OU fans hoping to flip Casey Thompson from Texas, he just unfollowed every OU coach on twitter.......better find another option

I don't think they're really considering going hard after him anyways. Frankly, he comes across like he's trying convince himself of his decision more than anything.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they're really considering going hard after him anyways. Frankly, he comes across like he's trying convince himself of his decision more than anything.

I think he was always sure. OU didn't offer him to begin with, so I think he's a lost cause to you guys.

Truth is Rising was the better prospect. Losing him was costly. I don't know if there's another quality prospect they can target this late in the process if they haven't already offered.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Still don't want him. I'd take the Pokes QB over him in a heartbeat. I'd be shocked if he sticks. Ain't no way in hell he could beat out Rising.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Still don't want him. I'd take the Pokes QB over him in a heartbeat. I'd be shocked if he sticks. Ain't no way in hell he could beat out Rising.

I think he does stick......at least for his first year. Herman seems to know exactly how/what to sell to these kids and their parents. He's on a tear right now recruiting wise.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was always sure. OU didn't offer him to begin with, so I think he's a lost cause to you guys.

Truth is Rising was the better prospect. Losing him was costly. I don't know if there's another quality prospect they can target this late in the process if they haven't already offered.

Sure they did. Riding just committed first. Losing Rising to you guys is irritating, but it's not back breaking. We're loaded at the QB position right now. We just need to take a quality player, even if it's a bit of a project. Riley looks to be targeting a kid out in California right now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he does stick......at least for his first year. Herman seems to know exactly how/what to sell to these kids and their parents. He's on a tear right now recruiting wise.

He's a used car salesman and kids are all about the hype. If Herman produces it will continue. If he doesn't, kids will stop eating it up. Time will tell.