• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2016 College Football Avy Bets Thread

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly I don't decide what you say where. But I do decide what I do. And I am not disrupting the college football boards over your squabbles. So I will happily ignore you if you want to disrupt the college football boards thats your choice. Don't expect another response unless it is college football related. I won't reply out of respect for the other posters in the college football boards :suds:
Dude, you're gonna have to threaten to ignore him 6 or 7 more times before anyone thinks you're serious...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Smart or any other Wisconsin fan, Avy bet on the MSU game?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not feeding :dhd: into your drama if you dont act like an adult its back to iggy for you :suds: im only here to talk sports so if you want to talk lawn darts pm me and ill teach you to hockey :suds: im above the drama and would flip the script but ive got to get food :dhd: and my inbox is busting but karmas a bitch and this place is a toilet but not really but occupant had it right and lol at Gene Wilder dying but that's karma for you :dhd: and this is the last reply you'll get unless you post again :suds:
Just spit out my bushwacker :drink:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dayman, you got burned so bad. Can you even return to this board after that? :lol:

Same lame ass shit he says EVERY SINGLE TIME he gets roasted. He has no new material. Washed up. Ran dry.

And of course he's answering posts not related to football again which he says he's never ever going to do again. :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dayman, you got burned so bad. Can you even return to this board after that? :lol:

Same lame ass shit he says EVERY SINGLE TIME he gets roasted. He has no new material. Washed up. Ran dry.

And of course he's answering posts not related to football again which he says he's never ever going to do again. :L
Im pretty sure the ducks beating Washington every year is a college football tradition :nod:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty sure the ducks beating Washington every year is a college football tradition :nod:
Which has what to do with USC, avatar bets, or anything in this thread.

You should move this sort of drama to the penalty box so as to not disrupt the college football board for all of the other posters.

Back on iggy you go.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly I don't decide what you say where. But I do decide what I do. And I am not disrupting the college football boards over your squabbles. So I will happily ignore you if you want to disrupt the college football boards thats your choice. Don't expect another response unless it is college football related. I won't reply out of respect for the other posters in the college football boards :suds:
Says he's not going to disrupt the board anymore by responding to 'squabbles' and then does this....
You may want to change the avy before i take you serious 13 in a row?

Your words mean absolutely nothing. You NEVER follow through on them.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may want to change the avy before i take you serious 13 in a row?
That's not a comprehensible sentence, but I assume you're trying to rub up on oregon's balls again. You can't even pretend to be a USC fan right.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says he's not going to disrupt the board anymore by responding to 'squabbles' and then does this....

Your words mean absolutely nothing. You NEVER follow through on them.
I addressed you in the penalty box I'm putting you on the ignore list out of respect for the board since you cant stop later wiz :wave:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a comprehensible sentence, but I assume you're trying to rub up on oregon's balls again. You can't even pretend to be a USC fan right.
That's all he has. He either tells you that you are going on ignore or brings up a team that isn't even his every single time he gets burned.

Remember when he wasn't weird? Yeah, neither do I. :lol:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumpson...
That's all he has. He either tells you that you are going on ignore or brings up a team that isn't even his every single time he gets burned.

Remember when he wasn't weird? Yeah, neither do I. :lol:
Careful, you'll make him forget you're on iggy.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumpson...

Careful, you'll make him forget you're on iggy.
I already have a bet for the USC/Washington game. If you want I'll take an avy bet on the Oregon/Washington game. If Oregon wins you wear an avy of my choice for a week. If Washington wins I will wear an avy of your choice for a week no point spread. Are you in Daymanjive?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already have a bet for the USC/Washington game. If you want I'll take an avy bet on the Oregon/Washington game. If Oregon wins you wear an avy of my choice for a week. If Washington wins I will wear an avy of your choice for a week no point spread. Are you in Daymanjive?
Shut up, bitch.