• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2016 College Football Avy Bets Thread

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, why not. Just a simple W/L bet?
Straight up, one week, no spread. I think Michigan should win this year given what Michigan State lost last year and I'm not thrilled with our QBs but I love me some avy bets.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @mcnabb7542 have a bet USC/Washington November 12th,2016 no spread straight up. If The Washington Huskies defeat USC I will leave SportsHoopla forever. If USC defeats Washington he will leave SportsHoopla forever. High Stakes loser gets banned :suds:

Agreed 100%

Dawgs win you are gone!

SC wins I'm gone!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight up, one week, no spread. I think Michigan should win this year given what Michigan State lost last year and I'm not thrilled with our QBs but I love me some avy bets.
I'm good with it. But Michigan has questions at QB as well and ours have to play away.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed 100%

Dawgs win you are gone!

SC wins I'm gone!
He won't live up to it man. It's a sucker bet. He's already quit this site and is still here. He won't/can't quit.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu @SlinkyRedfoot @Shanemansj13 @Across The Field @ellupo and any other Ohio State fan.
Straight up, one week on the Ohio State @ Michigan State game. I will take the bet with the first five because i want to be able to make a bet on our bowl game, assuming MSU makes a bowl game.

Yes I fully expect Michigan state to lose which is why I'm only doing a week long bet this year.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't live up to it man. It's a sucker bet. He's already quit this site and is still here. He won't/can't quit.
I was eery specific with the rules of the bet.To make sure it was handled properly.The bet I offered was extremely detailed.Especially after the initial offer where he put nothing on the table. I am even going with an impartial moderator to carry it out.To uphold the integrity.And keep it on the up and up. Simple rules. If USC wins Mcnabb is banned.If Washington wins I am banned. Fordman is as honest as it gets and he can carry it out. I left no loopholes for either side so your statement is invalid.So enjoy the game its going to be fun :suds:

And I never quit the site I said I would be back by college football season.When I was caught up on work.Reading comprehension :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was eery specific with the rules of the bet.To make sure it was handled properly.The bet I offered was extremely detailed.Especially after the initial offer where he put nothing on the table. I am even going with an impartial moderator to carry it out.To uphold the integrity.And keep it on the up and up. Simple rules. If USC wins Mcnabb is banned.If Washington wins I am banned. Fordman is as honest as it gets and he can carry it out. I left no loopholes for either side so your statement is invalid.So enjoy the game its going to be fun :suds:

And I never quit the site I said I would be back by college football season.When I was caught up on work.Reading comprehension :L
You really want the quotes where you said you left this toilet bowl and occupant had it right? :L

You don't want to go down this road. You lose badly every time.

Point is, no one should take anything you say seriously given your recent history. I wouldn't make that bet if it was on the Idaho game.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really want the quotes where you said you left this toilet bowl and occupant had it right? :L

You don't want to go down this road. You lose badly every time.

Point is, no one should take anything you say seriously given your recent history. I wouldn't make that bet if it was on the Idaho game.
Quotes where I was trolling a certain clique of posters.To see how far they would follow me.Following a few that were going off the board looking for me :L You know the ones who waste their time talking about me. Repeating catch phrases i leave them etc.....?As I said before I am not partaking in any more of the trolling. I was very clear I would be back by college football once I caught up on work. Please keep the drama elsewhere :suds: I was concise in the specifics of the wager i set forth. As I said your statement is invalid. Carry on
:suds:

feel free to make an avy bet and stay on topic. Maybe OD will be available for a bet

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody wants to bet on how many times Clark will use the :suds: smiley this season, I'm game. Closest one wins! :suds::dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quotes where I was trolling a certain clique of posters.To see how far they would follow me.Following a few that were going off the board looking for me :L You know the ones who waste their time talking about me. Repeating catch phrases i leave them etc.....?As I said before I am not partaking in any more of the trolling. I was very clear I would be back by college football once I caught up on work. Please keep the drama elsewhere :suds: I was concise in the specifics of the wager i set forth. As I said your statement is invalid. Carry on
:suds:

feel free to make an avy bet and stay on topic. Maybe OD will be available for a bet
Ah, so you never said you were going to leave, but you did actually say it, but it wasn't legit because it was just trolling or flipping the script, and now you really mean what you say and everyone should believe you.

Anyone who makes a bet for a month or for being banned is a total and complete fucking idiot. Really goes for both of you. For what? Honestly both of you should just leave for being that dumb and be done with it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so you never said you were going to leave, but you did actually say it, but it wasn't legit because it was just trolling or flipping the script, and now you really mean what you say and everyone should believe you.

Anyone who makes a bet for a month or for being banned is a total and complete fucking idiot. Really goes for both of you. For what? Honestly both of you should just leave for being that dumb and be done with it.
As I said I will be back by college football season. And I'm not participating in your trolling make an avy bet or move on troll feeding season is over :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can get @bamabear82 or one of the other mods to straighten me out.