• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todays projections

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope some fans can think optimistically when posting on the teams chat board.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
People opposite of that has been 99% of my arguements on this board.

Some fans I just dont get

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
People opposite of that has been 99% of my arguements on this board.

Some fans I just dont get

I think the years of .500 are taking their toll

I know Im fed up with being average its time for some playoff success to recharge some low battery's

JMHO

Cej757

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the years of .500 are taking their toll

I know Im fed up with being average its time for some playoff success to recharge some low battery's

JMHO

The Cowboys will always be a avg team until they get a legit rb that can stay healthy and carry the load. We need a Marshawn Lynch on this team in the worst way. Garrett loves to bring in these finesse Rb's that can catch the ball out of the backfield. We need a bruiser type rb that's gonna hit it up in the hole. We haven't had a guy like that since we had a young Marion the Barbarian.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than anything else I hate not competing. Those years before and after Aikman were so painful.
Part of me is just happy that come the last game of the season ...we are in the mix.

I know that's a low bar but it keeps me from doing a half gainer out the window at the end of each season.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what yall are saying about frustration of being .500

but damn ...... part of being a fan is having some faith ...... not always doom and gloom

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And probably losing to either Carolina or San Francisco @ home if they do get that far.

I can understand you saying SF, but not Carolina. LOL at Carolina. If we can hang with the Broncos at home, why couldn't we beat Carolina? Carolina hasn't exactly been a stellar road team. You know they lost to Buffalo on the road, right?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what yall are saying about frustration of being .500

but damn ...... part of being a fan is having some faith ...... not always doom and gloom

Yea I have faith but sometimes I still am tired of riding the USS Ronald Reagan during the week then going to a 20 foot pleasure craft in choppy seas on game day.

Damn it I want to ride the Super Carrier on game day :gaah:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand you saying SF, but not Carolina. LOL at Carolina. If we can hang with the Broncos at home, why couldn't we beat Carolina? Carolina hasn't exactly been a stellar road team. You know they lost to Buffalo on the road, right?

Laugh all you want at Carolina. Second best defense in the league at the moment behind only K.C. Despite owning Carolina in the regular season, they own us in the playoffs. Cowboys have never beaten Carolina in the playoffs. Plus they have a better team.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh all you want at Carolina. Second best defense in the league at the moment behind only K.C. Despite owning Carolina in the regular season, they own us in the playoffs. Cowboys have never beaten Carolina in the playoffs. Plus they have a better team.

Yeah they beat us in the playoffs, in Carolina.

And just keep in mind that you are blowing a team that has beat as many teams over. 500 as the Cowboys have this year....none. And they have bad losses at Arizona and Buffalo.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously? That would be an interesting stat if we played them like the last 3 years in a row in the playoffs. Neither of us has the same teams as we did at that point. I don't agree they have a better team either, but at least that is a debatable point. Saying they own us in the playoffs is like saying Lombardi owns us in the playoffs...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? That would be an interesting stat if we played them like the last 3 years in a row in the playoffs. Neither of us has the same teams as we did at that point. I don't agree they have a better team either, but at least that is a debatable point. Saying they own us in the playoffs is like saying Lombardi owns us in the playoffs...

Not trying to start a pissing match. Just saying every time we have played Carolina in the playoffs, we have lost to them. Offensively, I think we are better. defensively, I feel they have the better team. And I always prefer having a top defense over a top offense come playoff time. Nevertheless, if we ever did get matched up with Carolina in the playoffs, I would love our chances. I feel we match up very well against them.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So does that mean the Oakland Raiders didn't own the Cowboys at Texas Stadium?