• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To the Irish Fans on Here...

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by Notre Dame today! They showed up ready to play with a nice game plan and executed it well! I was very impressed. I knew that it would be an uphill battle for ISU, but I thought they would at least compete better. The Cyclones still have some growing to do.

I know it wasn't a sexy Bowl opponent for ND, but that is over-rated if you ask me. I'd take a non-sexy Bowl victory over a sexy loss like ISU had today anytime! lol. Hopefully, the Iowa State Football Team learns something out of this defeat, and the two teams can meet again!

Slainte!

:suds:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by Notre Dame today! They showed up ready to play with a nice game plan and executed it well! I was very impressed. I knew that it would be an uphill battle for ISU, but I thought they would at least compete better. The Cyclones still have some growing to do.

I know it was a sexy Bowl opponent for ND, but that is over-rated if you ask me. I'd take a non-sexy Bowl Victory over a sexy loss like ISU had today anytime! lol. Hopefully, the Iowa State Football Team learns something out of this defeat, and the two teams can meet again!

Slainte!

:scratch:

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know it wasn't a sexy Bowl opponent for ND, but that is over-rated if you ask me. I'd take a non-sexy Bowl victory over a sexy loss like ISU had today anytime! lol. Hopefully, the Iowa State Football Team learns something out of this defeat, and the two teams can meet again!

Slainte!

Classy post, post is classy.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's classy about saying that ISU is a sexy bowl opponent for ND?
I said ISU wasn't a sexy opponent. Had a typo at first, which I corrected. Apologies for the typo. :)

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said ISU wasn't a sexy opponent. Had a typo at first, which I corrected. You quoted the corrected wasn't version. :)

Or rather, I quoted the incorrect version...as evidenced from my post.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's going on here 78?....are you sexy or not?

At first he said ISU was a sexy opponent, then he corrected it to wasn't a sexy opponent. You seem to be butthurt by someone pointing out his error.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slainte!

source.gif

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slainte!

Thank brah!

You guys played your hearts out.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slainte!

Very nice of you.

From the rest of non-Notre Dame fans, suck onions dipped in goat poo to Notre Dame.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard that smack before. Go to class, broken record. Could give a shit what a millenial phag thinks.

Shit, I'm probably older than you. You can tell I'm not a millenial, because I can remember the last time Nebraska was relevant.