• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

to Stephen Strasburg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of expected the Gnats to be a little better too. :noidea:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three games in April guys....relax.

Seriously though, it's gonna be a fun rivalry this season. Especially after we see where we're at after McCann, Freeman and Beachy return. Assuming there's not any other major injuries of course. :pray:

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my gawd! before friday the Nats were 7-2, it wasn't like they were ice cold. Not to mention they had home field, and a health on their side. Braves are without Beachy, Freeman, Venters, and McCann. How would the Nats like to be without R. Zimmerman, J. Zimmerman, Storen, and Espinosa? I know it's April but given the circumstances, this was suppose to be a series the Nats should have won. But the Braves tore their heart out in game 1, stomped on it in game 2, and just outright embarassed them in game 3.

I can tell that Morse is definitely missed in the middle of that lineup and Nat fans better pray that LaRoche can repeat what he did last year, b/c the braves have improved

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my gawd! before friday the Nats were 7-2, it wasn't like they were ice cold. Not to mention they had home field, and a health on their side. Braves are without Beachy, Freeman, Venters, and McCann. How would the Nats like to be without R. Zimmerman, J. Zimmerman, Storen, and Espinosa? I know it's April but given the circumstances, this was suppose to be a series the Nats should have won. But the Braves tore their heart out in game 1, stomped on it in game 2, and just outright embarassed them in game 3.

I can tell that Morse is definitely missed in the middle of that lineup and Nat fans better pray that LaRoche can repeat what he did last year, b/c the braves have improved

:10::clap:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Stevieboy realizes that the rest of MLB is just as unimpressed with the Nats big wins over the.........Marlins this year.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people in here either:

A. Didn't read the comments bing referenced
B. are reading way too much into it

What did you want them to say? "Wow they are a lot better than we are!"

Atleast then he'd be telling the truth. :happy:

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you want them to say? "Wow they are a lot better than we are!"

Maybe doing that would light a fire under the team's ass, instead of sounding like a whiner.

Forgive me if I am showing some hate to the Nats, 46, but you're not the first (second, or third) person I have heard talk about the Nats being so good 'on paper.' Very bold statements made from a fanbase that is just over a year out from a 100 loss season.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well when the reds or braves get swept at some point this season I will be sure to expect the same humility from y'all's guys.

The headline of the article is stupid and the hate on The comments is nonsensical.

Sorry I came here to defend my team and their players against the above. I guess I have no reason to talk since two years ago my team sucked?

Whatever....

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well when the reds or braves get swept at some point this season I will be sure to expect the same humility from y'all's guys.

The headline of the article is stupid and the hate on The comments is nonsensical.

Sorry I came here to defend my team and their players against the above. I guess I have no reason to talk since two years ago my team sucked?

Whatever....

I read it, both players blew off the of series as a fluke which is nonsensical. Braves outplayed them, plain and simple. It's April, but that's a big series and the Nats now have 3 games to try to make up for in the season series.

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nats are 4-0 against the Marlins and 4-5 against everyone else (including 1-5 against the Reds and Braves) and have been outscored by 23 runs in those nine games.

Sure it's early, but it's also to early to be making claims about how your team (Strasburg) has a better roster than the team that just roasted you, especially when your body of work has been less than spectacular thus far.

*I am admittedly not a Strasburg fan