• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To All You F-ing Morons...

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...who clapped and screamed that the Red Sox lost the other night...YOU'RE F-ING WELCOME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...who clapped and screamed that the Red Sox lost the other night...YOU'RE F-ING WELCOME!!!

heh... like I said... guess the music for the cakewalk was on mute for this game... :becky:

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. I wanted the Red Sox or at the very least a tie breaker. It's one game and if we can't beat Tampa Bay then we don't deserve to move on anyways. It's not like cheering one way or another is going to have any effect on what happens.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't know this was a one game series thanks for telling me now.... Seriously this series is far from over if this teams hungry we will come back from this lose.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you sound upset,,,,,thats a shame,,,lol

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you wrote an apology in the other thread but if the Rangers can't beat the Rays then they weren't going to beat Detroit or New York either. There is a REASON that the Yankees laid down and LET the Rays win the Wild Card and lets realize that Boston ALLOWED it to happen by losing to the Orioles. What the Rangers need to do is overcome the machinations of the Yankees by beating the Rays and then beating whatever team they match up with in the ALCS.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know you wrote an apology in the other thread but if the Rangers can't beat the Rays then they weren't going to beat Detroit or New York either. There is a REASON that the Yankees laid down and LET the Rays win the Wild Card and lets realize that Boston ALLOWED it to happen by losing to the Orioles. What the Rangers need to do is overcome the machinations of the Yankees by beating the Rays and then beating whatever team they match up with in the ALCS.

I agree the Yankees wanted the Rangers/Tigers to have a tougher out in TB than Boston. However, I don't agree that if the Rangers can't beat the Rays that would necessarily mean that they couldn't beat the Tigers/NYY. Every series carries it's own personality and every match-up it's own unique problems for each team involved. Dependent on the year, sometimes in sports, it does comes down to match-ups/hot-team factor ('07 Dallas vs. GS - NBA). This is not the case every year, but it does happen. Obviously, this year both the Rangers/Rays enter the playoffs hot, so we'll see how it plays out.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a crap game that was. I got to cheer for all of one inning. Hopefully tonight's fans get a better game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a crap game that was. I got to cheer for all of one inning. Hopefully tonight's fans get a better game.

They sure did!! By the way, the really great fan bases have fans that cheer even when it looks like there team is done - case in point the Portland Trail Blazers. I'm still impressed their loyalty to their team in the playoffs last year, down 20+ with about a quarter to go and they (and Brandon Roy) wouldn't let their team quit. The crowd was great tonight and pretty solid yesterday despite the team laying an egg.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were saying, you F-er (to put it in your own language), about James Shields??

Edit: NOw that I read through, I feel bad but I'm not going to delete what I wrote. It's all good, we all get sauced up and pissed when our team lays a turd like game 1.

Now let's close this series on TPA's own field, just like last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comeback "W" last night boys!
thumb.gif

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You were saying, you F-er (to put it in your own language), about James Shields??

Edit: NOw that I read through, I feel bad but I'm not going to delete what I wrote. It's all good, we all get sauced up and pissed when our team lays a turd like game 1.

Now let's close this series on TPA's own field, just like last year.

If you felt good about their chances against Shields then you are fooling yourself. No offense taken in the response though. If you're going to dish it out then you have to be able to take it equally, if not more.:becky:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you felt good about their chances against Shields then you are fooling yourself. No offense taken in the response though. If you're going to dish it out then you have to be able to take it equally, if not more.:becky:

I know that going into the playoffs you can't expect regular season success to continue. Look at Lee, CJ, Shields, etc. Just because you dominated or sucked in the regular season, all bets are off. I trusted our offense...THAT was the kick in the teeth in game 1 for me.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is now the greatest over reaction post in the short history of our board. :roll: I love it! haha