• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tired of Mastay

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, I think Mastay is French for can't punt worth a damn...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I've thought about it, the special teams in general give up a lot of hidden yards. Besides Mastay constantly using this pics of TT or whomever he has them of, the penalty on Palmer on the punt for the Packer's first possession cost them 35 yards or so...and it was totally unnecessary...the only bright spots for the special teams this entire year were Janis brought something to the table and Crosby, other than that...they were below average...again....for about the 10th straight year...or so

Mark87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I've thought about it, the special teams in general give up a lot of hidden yards. Besides Mastay constantly using this pics of TT or whomever he has them of, the penalty on Palmer on the punt for the Packer's first possession cost them 35 yards or so...and it was totally unnecessary...the only bright spots for the special teams this entire year were Janis brought something to the table and Crosby, other than that...they were below average...again....for about the 10th straight year...or so

Agree but part of that is on MM refusing to go out and get a top tier ST coach.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's made our defense look bad because they're working on a short field and little rest because it's normally after a 3 and out as well. I'm also tired of Morgan Brunett. Toni Dungy even pointed out that before the game the Cards wanted to take advantage of his lack of ability and they did with ease. Also, Sam Shields needs to learn how to catch a football the most basic skill in football.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quite positive there will be open competition for Punter in July & August.