• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

time to move on.... week 9 NFC east predictions

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Me, like so many others, need to get the bad taste of the lion's game out of our mouths. So, I thought this would help....

Phi@oak-I know Oakland beat Pittsburgh but they're still bad. I'll say foles looks good in his return and Philly wins 27-13

SD@Wash- this game is a toss up. The chargers are coming off a bye, but I think the skins are starting to turn a corner. Skins 34-24

Nyg bye

Minny@Dallas - cowboys rebound after an inexplicable loss, something they are all to familiar with, and play well offensively then grind out the fourth quarter to salt the game away. Dallas wins 30-13 and stays a game up in the division

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ooops. Not sure why thread posted twice. It wouldn't let me delete one of them. Sorry

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we win this week, I sure was hoping Allen got traded so we would not have to see him, but it is what it is. Im still waiting to see on who plays QB for the Vikes. I dont want to see Cassell. I do think it will be closer than many will think. The Vikes dont look good but something tells me they play really hard this week. 24-16.

Philly at Oakland. Im going to come right out and say it- Philly looks awful to me. I think Oakland wins 24-10.

Skins- At times they do look pretty good. Griffin though looked bad last week. I thought he was improving. I think Shanahan will be gone soon. SD 27- 24

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, like so many others, need to get the bad taste of the lion's game out of our mouths. So, I thought this would help....

Phi@oak-I know Oakland beat Pittsburgh but they're still bad. I'll say foles looks good in his return and Philly wins 27-13

SD@Wash- this game is a toss up. The chargers are coming off a bye, but I think the skins are starting to turn a corner. Skins 34-24

Nyg bye

Minny@Dallas - cowboys rebound after an inexplicable loss, something they are all to familiar with, and play well offensively then grind out the fourth quarter to salt the game away. Dallas wins 30-13 and stays a game up in the division
You think Dallas will have an easy time this week. I don't Vikings are hungry. Ap hasn't done squat for weeks now. Watch him torch up our 32 rated defense this week. Hopefully we can pull out a squeeker. I can't believe Vegas has Made the Cowboys a 11 point favorite. Seriously? Don't want to talk about the saints game the following week. It would be too shameful for me to even post what I think is going to happen in that game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better win. Not only is this big for our season, but I have no other choice for my suicide pool!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Dallas will have an easy time this week. I don't Vikings are hungry. Ap hasn't done squat for weeks now. Watch him torch up our 32 rated defense this week. Hopefully we can pull out a squeeker. I can't believe Vegas has Made the Cowboys a 11 point favorite. Seriously? Don't want to talk about the saints game the following week. It would be too shameful for me to even post what I think is going to happen in that game.

Do you fear the Vikings?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see upsets. (honestly don't know who is favored)
My thoughts would be the eagles win but I think they get upset by the raiders. No I don't have a reason other than a feeling.
I think SD is the better team but again I think the skins pull it off. Again just a feeling.
& the Cowboys better win & I don't mean by having to make a come back either. They should win fairly easily. Although the Cowboys can make any sloutch of a QB look like an All pro, & the Cowboys tend to play to the competition, meaning they could win any game, but also lose any game. I still predict a cowboys win.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a weird feeling that Washington finds a way to win. I think Philadelphia will find a way to lose. I think Dallas is due for a win being the ultimate .500 team, although I think they struggle to get the win and leave fans feeling very unsatisfied and uneasy heading into the game with the Saints. Also, everything negative will be Romo's fault somehow, not because it will make sense to blame him, but because it's the lazy sports fans favorite crutch to lean on when it comes to criticism of the Cowboys. Call it a hunch.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you Carl

Cowboys win, there is no possible reason they should lose this one.
Eagles lose, even though they should win.
Redskins somehow find a way to win, in a toss up game.
Giants cross fingers and root that all lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fear the Vikings. I fear us now that we are ranked #32 in defense.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see us losing this one

But i'm not betting on on this week (which is unusual for me)

AP vs our defense scares me..... and we make every Qb we play against look like a HOFer

Romo's fault of course that fucker can't cover worth a shit

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez comes out in a big way.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should spend more time figuring out Jerry and this team over me. Now that we have been totally exposed from top to bottom in this organization, I now fear our ability to be nothing more than just below mediocrity.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should spend more time figuring out Jerry and this team over me. Now that we have been totally exposed from top to bottom in this organization, I now fear our ability to be nothing more than just below mediocrity.

For a small fee I can hand make you some sissy bitch britches ..... with matching panties

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas is due for a win being the ultimate .500 team, although I think they struggle to get the win and leave fans feeling very unsatisfied and uneasy heading into the game with the Saints. Also, everything negative will be Romo's fault somehow, not because it will make sense to blame him, but because it's the lazy sports fans favorite crutch to lean on when it comes to criticism of the Cowboys. Call it a hunch.

So easy.