• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to move on from Tannehill

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think ive ever seen a QB show less improvement over a 3 or 4 year period

He is the same stiff that piles up numbers in garbage time, after he buries his teams in 31-7 holes

Nevermind the overthrows on 3rd and 1, to a RB a whole 2 yards away

Nevermind the brutal throws into obvious blanket coverage

Nevermind the WORST pocket awareness ive ever seen in a QB in my life

Nevermind the LOCK for 2 Turnovers minimum a week

All those thing make him completely awful, but the thing that sticks out most to me, is his propensity to have more 3 and outs than any QB I can remember, completely exhausting his defense

So Ryan is not only crippling his offense with his horrendous play, he is crippling the entire team with his horrendous play, and that takes a special kind of dogshitedness

His wife is hot though, he has that going for him at least, well, until he starts working a drive thru in Mississippi somewhere

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time was last year. I saw an interesting tweet by someone from one of the South Florida newspapers which make you think. I'm going to find it and post

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time was last year. I saw an interesting tweet by someone from one of the South Florida newspapers which make you think. I'm going to find it and post

Thank you for your time

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill was actually pretty good the first two games I thought actually watching the games. His team is just pathetic all around.

Change your OP to Bortles and I'd agree.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill was actually pretty good the first two games I thought actually watching the games. His team is just pathetic all around.

Bortles is a really good comp

But Doesn't make Tanehill less awful

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles is a really good comp

But Doesn't make Tanehill less awful
Not sure what Tannehill can do if there's pressure in his face before WR's even make breaks in their routes. Lot of plays like that for Miami- and that defense isn't any good either. Bortles straight up has terrible mechanics. I think if Tannehill has a change of scenery people would get surprised at what he can do.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what Tannehill can do if there's pressure in his face before WR's even make breaks in their routes. Lot of plays like that for Miami- and that defense isn't any good either. Bortles straight up has terrible mechanics. I think if Tannehill has a change of scenery people would get surprised at what he can do.

Respect your opinion, respectfully dis-agree.........No doubt about the O-Line and below average defense, but they are 2 things above average QB's have overcome, at least to some extent, many times in this league.......I watch him and see the same careless throws and mistakes, over and over and over.....I see a guy that knows his O-Line is weak, but yet seems to always be surprised and completely un-aware of the pressure around him

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best game for Tannehill.
I'm sure it was a one game thing, he will get better.
Don't worry be happy

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind the brutal throws into obvious blanket coverage

Nevermind the WORST pocket awareness ive ever seen in a QB in my life

Nevermind the LOCK for 2 Turnovers minimum a week

All those thing make him completely awful, but the thing that sticks out most to me, is his propensity to have more 3 and outs than any QB I can remember, completely exhausting his defense

So Ryan is not only crippling his offense with his horrendous play, he is crippling the entire team with his horrendous play, and that takes a special kind of dogshitedness

I watch him every week. He looked better in 14' and 15' then the first few games this season. He has poor pocket presence and has off-and-on ball placement issues. But the rash of TO's recently is new. He hasn't made a lot of bad decisions with the ball in the last year or two.

He had actually had 14 total TO's in 2014 and 15 in 2015. (Weird coincidence.) Your 2 TO lock is BS. I'll wait to see what he looks like in the 2nd half of the year. His O-line got obliterated in pass protection. They couldn't handle CIN's 4-man rush.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why Miami gave him a contract. He never had a good season.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ryan Tannehill completed 15-of-25 passes for 189 yards, one touchdown and one interception in Miami's 22-7, Week 4 loss to the Bengals.

He also lost a fumble. Tannehill tossed a 74-yard touchdown on the Dolphins' second play from scrimmage and then proceeded to be stunningly terrible. Tannehill was certainly disadvantaged by awful offensive line play, but played with the pocket awareness of a seventh-round rookie. It was as if Tannehill was completely incapable of feeling pressure. Coach Adam Gase did a bafflingly-poor job of rectifying the situation with rollouts, etc., but Tannehill simply has to be better five years into his career. He'll be flirting with a benching if he continues to play like this"

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bortles might be the same guy, but he's pretty much nailed Tannehill imo.

Sure he's got talent and every now and then he looks like he should be a starter, but after 3+ yrs starting, he still looks like a project.