• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to get you some Missouri.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what motivates that sentiment, but I suspect it might be your enthusiasm for top-notch competition!

* acknowledges possibility of taking Tigers plus points.

That and someone I considered a friend and who was a die-hard 'Bama fan, passed away before the season started. Since USC isn't in the mix, I'm pulling for 'Bama.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Them coming into the league talking shit and then not even making a bowl game their first year.

I pulled for them against Auburn in the championship last season and they got blown out.

This year they travel to Toledo for a road game, they lose to Indiana at home and then we come to town and blow them out 34-0. I guess I'm just bitter that a team we blew out in their stadium is playing in Atlanta today instead of my team.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and someone I considered a friend and who was a die-hard 'Bama fan, passed away before the season started. Since USC isn't in the mix, I'm pulling for 'Bama.

I do the exact same thing due to a very close friend, that was a die-hard USC fan that passed away. Roll Tide go Trojans

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Them coming into the league talking shit and then not even making a bowl game their first year.

I pulled for them against Auburn in the championship last season and they got blown out.

This year they travel to Toledo for a road game, they lose to Indiana at home and then we come to town and blow them out 34-0. I guess I'm just bitter that a team we blew out in their stadium is playing in Atlanta today instead of my team.

Mizzou did not get blown out last year against Auburn. If UGA and Mizzou played today it would be a different result. I can understand your bitterness, though.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were an MO fan I would of course hope that the Tigers win this afternoon.

Can't imagine, however, that general college football fans -- other than those who have an axe to grind with AL or the SEC in general -- don't want to see an SEC team in the playoff, since it has clearly been the premiere conference in college football for well over a decade.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't imagine, however, that general college football fans -- other than those who have an axe to grind with AL or the SEC in general -- don't want to see an SEC team in the playoff, since it has clearly been the premiere conference in college football for well over a decade.

Because, Fuck Bama.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama should win. SEC east is having a down year.

:D

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, we gonna get some tiger sure nuff, no need to worry your coonass ass about that, gonna fix us a big old plate.

After this weekend though, I'll be glad Tiger is off the menu for the playoffs.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd wager that the majority of fans who are fans of teams that aren't in the SEC wan't Missouri to win.