• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to Boycott Jerrah...

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real fans dont boycott their teams PERIOD

Remember the Saints fans wearing bags over their heads?
Detroit fans doing it?

Cleveland has been in the shitter forever

Anyone thinking there will be a boycott is living in a dream world and needs to wake up to reality.

You support your team through good times and bad.

How much money do you give to the poor every year? I mean if you donate money to a product that is shit, what is stopping your from giving your money to real world needs?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much money do you give to the poor every year? I mean if you donate money to a product that is shit, what is stopping your from giving your money to real world needs?

I raise a teenager ..... That's where my money goes troll boy

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet, feeds, problem solved unless you have one of those old box TVs

That's all fine and dandy unless you live in the country where you can't get good enough internet to stream. I live in the country and streaming sucks

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all fine and dandy unless you live in the country where you can't get good enough internet to stream. I live in the country and streaming sucks

LOL it's also illegal

what he is saying is no different than if I asked you if you wanted to buy some crack

Gotta watch these shady motherfuckers ... They will shut websites down over it.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it's also illegal

what he is saying is no different than if I asked you if you wanted to buy some crack

True, and I was talking about streaming anything. Hard to even watch YouTube with this crap.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it's also illegal

Oh no its illegal? Oh no? of the millions that use it, they might come and get me.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I raise a teenager ..... That's where my money goes troll boy

Oh I thought you supported this team, not just cheered for them which means financially supporting them.

I bet you are heavily into politics as well, probably a tee bag, butthole tickler supporter

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I thought you supported this team, not just cheered for them which means financially supporting them.

I bet you are heavily into politics as well, probably a tee bag, butthole tickler supporter

and if I had to guess you ......

I'd say behind on child support
living with a family member that gets food stamps

Yet you have money to be online ....

all the while you educate us " on how we can use illegal activities on the internet"

Fuck off Bitch

You probably steal your cable from your neighbors house too

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no its illegal? Oh no? of the millions that use it, they might come and get me.

Who knows who might be watching you right now NSA. FBI. IRS your not anonymous on the internet like you might think Just Ask Dread Pirate Roberts former owner of the Silk Road website

Also tell that to all the folks that got sued over the illegal song downloads and paid thousands and made an examples of

You must be young because you don't get tempting Karma what goes around comes around always

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fairly obvious that jerrah has a person on hand to not only clean his glasses but to also have the war room full of whiskey or whatever jerrah wants to drink. There is aways a glass near by. All the fist pumping is starting to make sense now.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a sports board, it's where we come to talk sports and get away from politics. Since I can tell you know very little about football, please stay away from politics.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if I had to guess you ......

I'd say behind on child support
living with a family member that gets food stamps

Yet you have money to be online ....

all the while you educate us " on how we can use illegal activities on the internet"

Fuck off Bitch

You probably steal your cable from your neighbors house too

:lol:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I'd love to donate the extra money to help animals in need, despite a generous yearly donation which I already do. :clap: