• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Harris is a WAHOO!!!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're not upset, since I might bump into you at an Orioles game here in Baltimore one of these days. You'll be the one wearing O's gear.

:blah:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Before the 'Club 216' thread was started, there was a few things of mine that got deleted instead of moved to there.

I don't remember, but if I did, it was because I had not figured out the "move threads" thing yet....

I only erase obvious trolling or people who I have never seen before.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're not upset, since I might bump into you at an Orioles game here in Baltimore one of these days. You'll be the one wearing O's gear.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with wearing O's gear.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, there's nothing wrong with wearing O's gear.

He's probably one of the bandwagoners of "Red Sux Nation", which didn't exist before 2004.

Speaking of the O's, what did you think about that comeback last night? Once we fell behind in the 8th, I called it a night. I was pleasantly surprised to see the score this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's probably one of the bandwagoners of "Red Sux Nation", which didn't exist before 2004.

Speaking of the O's, what did you think about that comeback last night? Once we fell behind in the 8th, I called it a night. I was pleasantly surprised to see the score this morning.

Almost as rare. Pre-1996 Yankees fan. Was born near NYC from a long line of Bombers fans and moved to VA when I was 5.

For the record, I love Camden and don't hate the O's... I just find it funny to see that beautiful park filled with away fans. Took the Mrs. to a game on the 9th. We sat up front in left center so she could see baseball from the perspective I grew up watching (and playing) the game.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost as rare. Pre-1996 Yankees fan. Was born near NYC from a long line of Bombers fans and moved to VA when I was 5.

For the record, I love Camden and don't hate the O's... I just find it funny to see that beautiful park filled with away fans. Took the Mrs. to a game on the 9th. We sat up front in left center so she could see baseball from the perspective I grew up watching (and playing) the game.

and you should know why the seats are empty. The majority of the fans have turned on the O's thanks to Angelos running the team into the ground. He refuses to spend serious money on the big time free agents, along with idiotic mangerial hires (Hargrove, Mazilli, Perlozzo) and that is why we havent made the playoffs in 15 years.