• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday, August 2nd Convo:Desperation series

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I denounce this thread. You need to sign up in the ongoing thread for a turn to make a game day convo.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I denounce this thread. You need to sign up in the ongoing thread for a turn to make a game day convo.

Yep we have to start enforcing our sign up list. If Jahii wants though I'll let him jump ahead of me on the list. Anyways I denounce this thread too.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so many things wrong with this thread! The might be little hope for you, jahii! You should be ashamed!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im rookie of the year candidate your an old timer looking for PH role. Im fresh I got sweet kicks mean while your rocking the 96 addidas. You taped em up yea I see you got some old school but im new im fresher and im ready to ball out. You feel me? You an old tima im new im ready. Got the sweet batting gloves the sweet nick names while you trying to be wise I will tell you something. I dont need you old tima im ready I know im good im confident cocky. Im ready got the fresh gear and I got girls left and right you feel?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to think that we are dealing with the real jahii carson. This is how I picture him in real life !

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im rookie of the year candidate your an old timer looking for PH role. Im fresh im like Yasiel Puig im ready.

The fact that you just used Puig's name as a positive on here shows why you are not ready for the big show!

Still waiting on Nogi's official thread for tomorrows game. This is my last post in this non official thread!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im rookie of the year candidate your an old timer looking for PH role. Im fresh I got sweet kicks mean while your rocking the 96 addidas. You taped em up yea I see you got some old school but im new im fresher and im ready to ball out. You feel me? You an old tima im new im ready. Got the sweet batting gloves the sweet nick names while you trying to be wise I will tell you something. I dont need you old tima im ready I know im good im confident cocky. Im ready got the fresh gear and I got girls left and right you feel?

The one thing you don't "gots" is punctuation!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii,\ you are embarrassing me!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I keep getting skipped for making threads? It has been a week since I made a thread and you all have gotten 2 more threads before I have gotten another one in.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I keep getting skipped for making threads? It has been a week since I made a thread and you all have gotten 2 more threads before I have gotten another one in.

You have to sign up for the list. Also people can keep making game day threads until the DBacks lose.