• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Three Big Ten teams in the Final Four?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 2 but also had michigan in elite 8 so 3 is possible but michigan has looked the best so far

I too see Michigan and Michigan State looking like final four material. Even though I live in Wisconsin I simply don't see them making it there. I think they win one more and then get bounced. I can see them beating Creighton but that is about it. I was just thinking yesterday it could be a Michigan vs. Michigan State . I am not certain how the brackets have them if they could meet again in the final, that would be wild.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too see Michigan and Michigan State looking like final four material. Even though I live in Wisconsin I simply don't see them making it there. I think they win one more and then get bounced. I can see them beating Creighton but that is about it. I was just thinking yesterday it could be a Michigan vs. Michigan State . I am not certain how the brackets have them if they could meet again in the final, that would be wild.

They can meet in the final.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Arizona gets far enough to play Wisconsin. Oregon is currently a better team than Arizona and once Wisconsin slowed the game to a reasonable speed, Dekker and Kaminski took over the game. At any rate, Wisconsin will lay a beat down on Arizona....if they get that far.

Yea, like when they got beat down by 20+ to UCLA 3 games ago.

And the second bold.....as :lame: as always when you bring up your opinion of Zona.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Arizona gets far enough to play Wisconsin. Oregon is currently a better team than Arizona and once Wisconsin slowed the game to a reasonable speed, Dekker and Kaminski took over the game. At any rate, Wisconsin will lay a beat down on Arizona....if they get that far.

Ladies and Gentleman, his first post in a month that didn't have "IMO" in it!!!! It's never obvious when your post is "your opinion" since it's often word for word from something you saw on ESPN, so i really appreciate it when you give us that disclaimer.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and Gentleman, his first post in a month that didn't have "IMO" in it!!!! It's never obvious when your post is "your opinion" since it's often word for word from something you saw on ESPN, so i really appreciate it when you give us that disclaimer.

Actually dumb ass, IMO, is an indicator that we don, t know ev3rything....of course you think u do ....such an arrogant ass.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually dumb ass, IMO, is an indicator that we don, t know ev3rything....of course you think u do ....such an arrogant ass.

such a clueless basketball fan. all of us post our opinion here, we are on an internet message board! JESUS CHRIST

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I did.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Michigan has the best chance.

If it comes down to it I think Zona throttles Wisconsin, and at this point I like UNC to beat MSU in the EE.
:agree:

Wisky is lucky to even be here... it all ends for them real soon.

But I don't think UNC can beat MSU... I think Michgan and Mich St. both get in the final four.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Wisky is lucky to even be here... it all ends for them real soon.

But I don't think UNC can beat MSU... I think Michgan and Mich St. both get in the final four.

I don't think UNC can beat MSU, either. Just call it a hunch.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I did.

Yup. Only reason I wanted UNC is that they have a better chance of beating MSU. No way UCONN or ISU will escape that bracket, whether they face UVA or MSU.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Only reason I wanted UNC is that they have a better chance of beating MSU. No way UCONN or ISU will escape that bracket, whether they face UVA or MSU.

UConn will win that bracket easily.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan handled a good Texas team. I think they get by Tennessee/Mercer to play in the Elite Eight. That game will probably be against either Wichita or Louisville. Both teams are tough but good matchups for Michigan.

Wisconsin beat Oregon who was a bad matchup for Wisconsin. They squeaked by basically with a home game, but a win is a win. If they get by their next game, they prolly get Zona on basically Zona's home court. Tough game but doable.

Michigan State seems to have the easiest path IMO. I look for Memphis to beat Virginia and Iowa State just lost their best player. We will see.

LOL at thinking Texas was a good team. Texas walked into this tourney losing 6 out of their last 10. We got lucky against ASU. I have MSU making it to the final four and winning it all, but that's about it as far as B1G teams go. COuld definitely see UM making it if they're making 14 3's every game from here on out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have one in, Michigan St.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about Michigan or Wisconsin (though obviously I'd love for the Badgers to make it!), but come on. The Spartans haven't been to the Final Four since 2010. Tom Izzo goes at most four years between Final Four appearances; he's due.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if Tennessee is elite, or did they just play two garbage teams.. I REALLY thought Umass was overrated as hell.. Doesn't matter though, I think Michigan loses the next game.. Wisconsin vs Baylor could be a blowout either way tbh.. Baylor at times is inconsistent and they are not quite as athletic as some of their past teams that featured Perry Jones, Quincy Acy or Ekpe Udoh..

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still have three in the final 4...Florida, MSU, Louisville. Can't understand how I ever thought that Oklahoma St would make the final 4. Kentucky has become such a beast, they just might take out Louisville.