• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Madison trip

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pros and cons list. Chalk this game up to a learning experience. We learned we don't have an upperclassman qb to bring in for some ray of hope. We learned we really miss all those DB's that went to the NFL. We learned we still can't compete in the trenches with the better teams. We learned we can go back to Watson ball and abandon what's working. We learned we won't let Brion Carnes get experience in scrub time. We learned.....that's enough.

TheRedSea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We learned that...Wisconsin is actually a
Really good team. Seriously hats off to them I really hope they can go out and make the big 10 proud and win a national championship.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good team. Seriously hats off to them I really hope they can go out and make the big 10 proud and win a national championship.

They are good. I didn't expect us to play this bad.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope we win our division and get another shot at them.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were impressive, very impressive and congrats to them. But that does not mean I think that our teams play or coaching was anywhere near acceptable.

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was very impressed by their "O", but underwhelmed by ours. It was a very Watson-esque game where we abandon what was working and trying something else. Over and over and over and over....