• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Game?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help any one out If you want permeant ignore talk like that last MF .. talk down to me !!!!!!!!!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a real ashole ..... I want people to respect our police, first responders and flag ..

I had a state police treat me like a drug dealer he tried his very best to start shit with me he grabed my privates and squeezed like hell and ZI just stood there and took it . and no I am not black . but I drive junky drives because I am starting a business.

There is always going injustice that is a fact .... now there is kids disrespecting the flag .. when blood is spilled .... I will have told the people this was stupid as hell Disrespect is not how you fix things and to tell me I am ignorant for wanting respect well....................................................!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best peaceful protest I can remember. Has taken hold , gained national attention, many joining in, all without uttering on single word.

Our country is built on the right to a public and peaceful assembly.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL should go to EBF league

Everything but, football its getting less and less about the game and more about issues yawn. They act like they are the only ones that are dicriminated against. I welcome them to try my life for awhile they'd appreciate their life alot more. People should just like people nothing but, protesting gets old and tired longer you have to hear it the quicker you tune out.

Find a better but, shorter way

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a real ashole ..... I want people to respect our police, first responders and flag ..

I had a state police treat me like a drug dealer he tried his very best to start shit with me he grabed my privates and squeezed like hell and ZI just stood there and took it . and no I am not black . but I drive junky drives because I am starting a business.

There is always going injustice that is a fact .... now there is kids disrespecting the flag .. when blood is spilled .... I will have told the people this was stupid as hell Disrespect is not how you fix things and to tell me I am ignorant for wanting respect well....................................................!

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when you sit there and spout off about others lives. None, zero, zilch. You have no idea what it is like to be a black person in this country. So why are you on here spouting like you have an idea? Why are trying to say how anyone should live their life or what opportunities they have had?

Also, who are you to tell any person in this country how they should or should not protest what they feel is right? Especially when that person is protesting in a peaceful manner per his first amendment rights. I do not have a problem with not liking how Brandon Marshall protested, in fact, I do not much care for it either. However, when you go as far as to threaten the person or threaten the rights of that person and then get indignant about it? Then I do have a problem with it and yes, that is exactly what you did. What you are doing is called blind nationalism, it is your right to do that until you infringe on someone else's rights. Do not like being called out for it? Then stop doing it.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I find most interesting about this outrage is that we did not see the fervor when it came to light that the NFL was charging the pentagon for the "Salute the Troops" stuff. And there is zero anger over chiefs fans that have changed the national anthem for years.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best peaceful protest I can remember. Has taken hold , gained national attention, many joining in, all without uttering on single word.

Our country is built on the right to a public and peaceful assembly.

Yep and I am not the only one that said to hell with watching anything other than the Broncos games . they lost 13% viewer ship this week and I bet it is about to plunge more . This will piss people off and it is about to hammer the NFL .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
`No end game ?????????????What bunch of ass munchies !!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everything but, football its getting less and less about the game and more about issues yawn. They act like they are the only ones that are dicriminated against. I welcome them to try my life for awhile they'd appreciate their life alot more. People should just like people nothing but, protesting gets old and tired longer you have to hear it the quicker you tune out.

This I am wanting to enjoy the NFL if they are okay with this shit I will go away all tighter very soon .rather soon /..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This . This my outlet . If it is something that pisses me off I will start skipping it including the Broncos .The NFL I am already Done with for the rest of the year .. at a certain point I will just skip broncos games also ........

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and I am not the only one that said to hell with watching anything other than the Broncos games . they lost 13% viewer ship this week and I bet it is about to plunge more . This will piss people off and it is about to hammer the NFL .

Why watch the Broncos. Seems to me if you are outraged at the NFL players stop watching all together. How come pick and choose your outrage?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why watch the Broncos. Seems to me if you are outraged at the NFL players stop watching all together. How come pick and choose your outrage?

My right to what I want to do .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got all my money back from the NFL(NFL Replay) . I will not be buying any NFL products . That is how this will be solved . I'm am not the only one that will be doing this by the way 13% decrease just this week .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got all my money back from the NFL(NFL Replay) . I will not be buying any NFL products . That is how this will be solved . I'm am not the only one that will be doing this by the way 13% decrease just this week .

We also saw a spike in Kaepernick jerseys being bought though. Not often you see a back up QB at the top of jersey sales in the NFL. I'm not saying they won't see some decrease because of all this. It happens but we have seen plenty of sports weather things like this. As time goes on the outrage so many are feeling right now will decrease. People were outraged by the domestic violence that the NFL had going on. People swore they would stop watching and hey next thing you know they are right back where they were for viewership at the top.

Honestly at this point do we really need to continue this conversation? We obviously all have taken our sides and I can't see any of us really changing our minds by the conversations that are happening here. I hate to see our board divided like this. I love that we can disagree on this board and most of us be ok with that. I'm just not big on when we start getting into the name calling towards one another. Keep things civil please...This is a message to all on this board. Not directing this at you Crash just happened to be thinking of this while responding to your post.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add one final thing to this at least from my end. Brandon Marshall spent his day off speaking to the Chief of Police of Denver. He wanted to know how he can best help within the community. So this is more than just a protest for him. He has donated I think $2.5 million to the organization Wounded Warriors and has now made efforts to be a voice for change within the community. His decision has cost him a lot of money and hey that is the right of those companies but this was not something he took lightly going in and something he continues to make sure he is trying to bring about positive change. So whether you agree with how he is protesting or not at least he is trying to do something.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add one final thing to this at least from my end. Brandon Marshall spent his day off speaking to the Chief of Police of Denver. He wanted to know how he can best help within the community. So this is more than just a protest for him. He has donated I think $2.5 million to the organization Wounded Warriors and has now made efforts to be a voice for change within the community. His decision has cost him a lot of money and hey that is the right of those companies but this was not something he took lightly going in and something he continues to make sure he is trying to bring about positive change. So whether you agree with how he is protesting or not at least he is trying to do something.

Lets hope this is his end game if so good for him . if not let him pound sand .