• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on ET and Bynum

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interesting things going on with the Pacers in the dog days of this season. ET was put into the point guard position last night and was incredibly effective for a guy that has been here a week. We want to keep Lance. A 6'5" and 6'7" backcourt cannot help but improve the defense over time as they have more time to get acclimated. George Hill counts about $14 million I believe?

There was an almost two page spread on young Mr. Bynum in the Star today. Very interesting read. Words don't always translate into actions, but this kid sounds pretty motivated. Stay tuned.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bynums half the player he was in LA you got yourself a pretty good deal going on over there.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: at motivated Bynum, #believeitwhenIseeit

As for the Pacer offense, moving Hill and putting ET at the PG spot does seem prudent and advantageous. I did not watch much of the game but if that improved IND's offense, and it wouldn't take much, I think you do that all day. Your D will only get you so far against the Heat, you will eventually need to score, even more so against those Western teams.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: at motivated Bynum, #believeitwhenIseeit

As for the Pacer offense, moving Hill and putting ET at the PG spot does seem prudent and advantageous. I did not watch much of the game but if that improved IND's offense, and it wouldn't take much, I think you do that all day. Your D will only get you so far against the Heat, you will eventually need to score, even more so against those Western teams.

Rondo pretty much ceased to be a factor once Turner was on him. I think a lot of point guards might struggle if he plays that hard pressuring them. His passing was pretty good and he forced people to double him when he posted his man up. The ball correctly went to the open man when someone came over to help. Hard to say at this point, but the possibilities seem pretty positive.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interesting things going on with the Pacers in the dog days of this season. ET was put into the point guard position last night and was incredibly effective for a guy that has been here a week. We want to keep Lance. A 6'5" and 6'7" backcourt cannot help but improve the defense over time as they have more time to get acclimated. George Hill counts about $14 million I believe?

There was an almost two page spread on young Mr. Bynum in the Star today. Very interesting read. Words don't always translate into actions, but this kid sounds pretty motivated. Stay tuned.

Bynum has rarely showed any motivation other than collecting a paycheck.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does $6m weigh more or a bowling ball? Some where between those 2 is the threshold.