• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Weeks Silver Lining: Dolphins Mighty Defense "Back to the Drawing Board"

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop lying. You made a recent post about him being permanently banned.

How are you going to post that (here on this very site) and then keep lying about not knowing it?

Explain that one, Honest Abe?
You gotta believe what you gotta believe TP.

It would do me no use to try and convince you of anything. We've known each other too long for me to be that optimistic.

Feel free to ask Hammer how, why and when things went down. (But really, don't be an asshole aboot it, he's really sick of assholes. Told me so just yesterday(he told E'rybody that yesterday.))

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you're so keen on getting police involved on this one, maybe I should have them comb through the CBS archives until they find that lovely little anecdote you shared with us about how you used to curb stomp people back in your out-of-control booze and steroids era?

If they'd be interested in me threatening to pull your criminal record, I'm sure your stories of killing another human being would get their attention.

You might want to dial it back a bit on accusing me of being a wife beater, considering the pile of skeletons clogging up your own closet...

Do it, wife beater.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to ask Hammer how, why and when things went down.

Why would you do that to Hammer? Do you really think he wants to comb through another 10 page email from TP?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you do that to Hammer? Do you really think he wants to comb through another 10 page email from TP?
Fuck.

Telling somebody to PM him is prolly as bad as just PMing him myself.

It's that WhiteMamba fella that worries me the most. Quick with the banhammer lately they tell me. (Misko, I'm kidding if you're reading this. It's still you that I'm afraid of. Lol.)

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would do me no use to try and convince you of anything. We've known each other too long for me to be that optimistic.

Feel free to ask Hammer how, why and when things went down. (But really, don't be an asshole aboot it, he's really sick of assholes. Told me so just yesterday(he told E'rybody that yesterday.))
Again- keep right on lying. The post you made is there for everyone to read. Did you forget that you posted it, or something like that? I'm confused as to how you could be that arrogant to post something like that and then turn around and lie to everyone who has already read it, to be honest. I mean, it's there, in writing, and directly contradicts your statement about not knowing about the situation.

I believe that's called a smoking gun, and for you to still be making post after post denying what you just recently posted is kind of funny. It's not a good look for you, I assure you of that.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do it, wife beater.
Your rhetoric is tired. You've been exposed.

You call others fat, you tell others they have daddy issues, and now you've resorted to labeling me as a wife beater.

Apparently the one thing you don't have, though, is a mirror.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read the Hammerfesto...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your rhetoric is tired. You've been exposed.

You call others fat, you tell others they have daddy issues, and now you've resorted to labeling me as a wife beater.

Apparently the one thing you don't have, though, is a mirror.

That was a long time ago. I'm a super beast again. Put up 315 today x 8. Abs look great.

You? You're still a fat wife beater like your old man.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh was a beast in Detroit because he was placed in the right system to dominate. If he is getting double teamed and the other defenders aren't stepping up there's nothing he can do. He was mvp of Detroit's defense. Remember when the lions had a top five d last year, suh left, and now they are awful. Yeah a few of us predicted that would happen. We were right, and you and a lot of others were wrong and will make all of the excuses in the world. Don't be like tpaul. Just admit you were wrong. Forget about how suh is doing in Miami! That doesn't fucking matter. What does though, is what Detroit would be doing with him. That is a fact. Now year in and year out the negative people are always right. Every year I have predicted how the lions would do with last year being the one year I predicted they would make the playoffs and lose the first game. I've always been Right, and get labeled as negative because the lions suck. Truth hurts sometimes. I'll be right again this year when the lions finish between 5-11 and 7-9, and defense is middle of pack (like I said they would be). I was right about tate. I'm looking like I'm wrong about Stafford. I can admit it, I was wrong about Stafford. Can you and the other homers just think objectively once???????

Wrong. the defense is Bad because Levy is missing. Also, Tulloch and Mathis are not what they were last year. Suh is also a piece of it but by far not the main reason. You are making an overly optimistic analogy plain and simple.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. the defense is Bad because Levy is missing. Also, Tulloch and Mathis are not what they were last year. Suh is also a piece of it but by far not the main reason. You are making an overly optimistic analogy plain and simple.

Any explanation for the DTs sucking in Austin's DT friendly super system?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again- keep right on lying. The post you made is there for everyone to read. Did you forget that you posted it, or something like that? I'm confused as to how you could be that arrogant to post something like that and then turn around and lie to everyone who has already read it, to be honest. I mean, it's there, in writing, and directly contradicts your statement about not knowing about the situation.

I believe that's called a smoking gun, and for you to still be making post after post denying what you just recently posted is kind of funny. It's not a good look for you, I assure you of that.
I'm not exactly sure what yer yammering aboot right now.

I've told you I fully understand there's no point in trying to convince you of anything. I've also aimed you towards the resources that would/could help to beat reality thru Yer thick ugly skull. I'm at a loss as to what other options are at my disposal.

Can't come up with any, tbh.

I'd ask hammer for the details before you make yourself look like a bigger dumbfuck than you already have. But that's up to you. (Prolly up to Tom, since his hand up your ass makes your mouth and fingers move to his every whim.)

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it is not for being to good looking. I like it here, and I am GORGEOUS!!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's up to you. (Prolly up to Tom, since his hand up your ass makes your mouth and fingers move to his every whim.)

This is the best part for me. Tom is too cowardly to do it himself, so he gets his puppet to do it for him, and still manages to get banned lol

Now poor TP is left behind by his "friends", set up to be the fall guy.

Not even Max or Najer have his back.

Some friends.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it is not for being to good looking. I like it here, and I am GORGEOUS!!!!

nothing like an attempt to save the always ongoing shitfest on the tHoop Lions board.

I commend you for that. a trophy is in the making for you.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they sucked, but they are not doing as well as they should. We dont have every down players and the rotation guys have been less than stellar. Its a drop off like I said earlier (or in another thread) but it is not the biggest reason. Poor corner play the first game and poor LB play both games is a much issue.