• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Weeks Silver Lining: Dolphins Mighty Defense "Back to the Drawing Board"

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to have that kind of power. But I don't. I've tried my best to stop people from being banned (you're still welcome Yao. So are you Trevor) but I've honestly never tried to get anyone tossed. Even Tony Danza.

Might want to speak to Hammer yourself how it went down. (I actually wasn't sure he was banned until you posted that. Haven't asked HD.). I've just been trying to figure out which alt he'd use to come back with. But you, I'm sure, already knew that.

Rob getting Hammer to ban someone lately is pretty funny to me. I won't go into depth on it, but it's funny. Maybe not to Rob, or Hammer, but it is to me. (And prolly Gandy)

It was a funny story. It was not a failed attempt at humor for sure. The fail is who you direct at. Ten minute timeouts are useful at times.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's gotta piss him off that nobody outside the IC knew for sure yet.

I'd be so pissed at myself.

I can see Meow's bright red face and bulging eyes right now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how many posts said the exact same thing about you when you took your banner and went home for a while there.

I'm curious, though, how you two seem to know all the exact particulars of that situation, despite Dr. Eviler not making any posts about it that would have given you said info? Seems you must be in direct communication with the mods concerning other poster's accounts...
Do you ever read tHoop outside of the tLionsBoard?

It's a lot of fun out there. And there are cool people to talk to. Sometimes there's really funny threads.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy who spent all day yesterday lying about pulling posters criminal backgrounds.
Again, you got trolled, just like you troll everyone else.

Quit crying about it and at least try to be a man for once in your life.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You believe what ya wanna believe man.
I believe what I see.

If you want to make a post that shows you had knowledge of these events, and then lie through your teeth about it a couple of days later, well that's your prerogative, I suppose. The truth doesn't make you look very good on this one, though...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently Swarm has decided that I'm really mad again.

I love when he assigns me emotions. At least I don't have to worry about getting smacked around when I don't play along with his fantasy world, though... sounds like that's not the case for everyone in his world, so I'll count my blessings...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you got trolled, just like you troll everyone else.

Quit crying about it and at least try to be a man for once in your life.

I called your bluff the second you put it out there. I have no record, but you do for beating up Amanda. Like father like son. Great thread.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's gotta piss him off that nobody outside the IC knew for sure yet.

I'd be so pissed at myself.
Please stop lying. You made a recent post about him being permanently banned.

How are you going to post that (here on this very site) and then keep lying about not knowing it?

Explain that one, Honest Abe?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called your bluff the second you put it out there. I have no record, but you do for beating up Amanda. Like father like son. Great thread.
Hey guy, I'm not sure if you know this, but you're showing your true colors again, and their shit brown, just like your soul.

You can lie all you want about me beating my wife, but there's enough posters on here that know me and know that's not even remotely true. But you know what?

Posting stuff like that just makes you look like a huge asshole. We know, from your years of posting all your bullshit, that you have a long track record of accusing others of doing the very things that hit closest to home for you. That whole "pot calling the kettle black" thing that you get accused of all the time? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Like calling that nasty habit of others fat, when you're way over-weight yourself. Or you constantly telling anyone who argues with you that they have "daddy issues" when it's obvious from your incessant need for rebellion that you have MAJOR issues with your father.

And now we have you repeatedly accusing me of being a wife beater. I find it very interesting that the first time you accused me of doing that yesterday I countered by threatening to pull your criminal record so we could compare. You responded by threatening to call the police on me. Clearly you have something to hide there, and since you're going with the patented RobBase "whoever smelled it dealt it" approach today, I think it's pretty obvious that you've had some trouble keeping your hands to yourself in that department.

Maybe that's why you get so angry on here all the time- you can't smack us around when we argue with you?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guy, I'm not sure if you know this, but you're showing your true colors again, and their shit brown, just like your soul.

You can lie all you want about me beating my wife, but there's enough posters on here that know me and know that's not even remotely true. But you know what?

Posting stuff like that just makes you look like a huge asshole. We know, from your years of posting all your bullshit, that you have a long track record of accusing others of doing the very things that hit closest to home for you. That whole "pot calling the kettle black" thing that you get accused of all the time? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Like calling that nasty habit of others fat, when you're way over-weight yourself. Or you constantly telling anyone who argues with you that they have "daddy issues" when it's obvious from your incessant need for rebellion that you have MAJOR issues with your father.

And now we have you repeatedly accusing me of being a wife beater. I find it very interesting that the first time you accused me of doing that yesterday I countered by threatening to pull your criminal record so we could compare. You responded by threatening to call the police on me. Clearly you have something to hide there, and since you're going with the patented RobBase "whoever smelled it dealt it" approach today, I think it's pretty obvious that you've had some trouble keeping your hands to yourself in that department.

Maybe that's why you get so angry on here all the time- you can't smack us around when we argue with you?

You think I'd read a book by you? Nope.

0511-0809-0312-5350_Steaming_Mad_Man_with_Smoke_Coming_From_His_Ears_clipart_image.jpg

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh was a beast in Detroit because he was placed in the right system to dominate. If he is getting double teamed and the other defenders aren't stepping up there's nothing he can do. He was mvp of Detroit's defense. Remember when the lions had a top five d last year, suh left, and now they are awful. Yeah a few of us predicted that would happen. We were right, and you and a lot of others were wrong and will make all of the excuses in the world. Don't be like tpaul. Just admit you were wrong. Forget about how suh is doing in Miami! That doesn't fucking matter. What does though, is what Detroit would be doing with him. That is a fact. Now year in and year out the negative people are always right. Every year I have predicted how the lions would do with last year being the one year I predicted they would make the playoffs and lose the first game. I've always been Right, and get labeled as negative because the lions suck. Truth hurts sometimes. I'll be right again this year when the lions finish between 5-11 and 7-9, and defense is middle of pack (like I said they would be). I was right about tate. I'm looking like I'm wrong about Stafford. I can admit it, I was wrong about Stafford. Can you and the other homers just think objectively once???????

And what about Ebron?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you're so keen on getting police involved on this one, maybe I should have them comb through the CBS archives until they find that lovely little anecdote you shared with us about how you used to curb stomp people back in your out-of-control booze and steroids era?

If they'd be interested in me threatening to pull your criminal record, I'm sure your stories of killing another human being would get their attention.

You might want to dial it back a bit on accusing me of being a wife beater, considering the pile of skeletons clogging up your own closet...