• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this team gets what it deserves

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that is a low level bowl game. They would get smashed again if made it to a BCS bowl. Play the young guys to get experience for next year because this team SHOULD be good. Really, right now, I'm so mad at Kelly that I wouldn't be mad if some stupid NFL team offers him a job.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Irish respectfully decline a meaningless bowl game. BK's Irish have proven time and time again that they can play down to the level of any team. A bowl game will be our opponent's "Super Bowl" and the Irish won't care about being there.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father who isn't a football guy could tell #41 sucks and shouldn't be on the field against Purdue, how the hell do the coaches not see that Farley is one of the worst DB on this team.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father who isn't a football guy could tell #41 sucks and shouldn't be on the field against Purdue, how the hell do the coaches not see that Farley is one of the worst DB on this team.

I don't get it either. I don't know why USC can have Sua Cravens, a freshman who was comparably rated to Max Redfield (at one time his co-recruit) starting at safety, but at ND, Redfield isn't ready. Farley did a serviceable job last year but I think the presence of Motta masked a lot of his deficiencies. The truth about Farley is, he is a former HS soccer player that didn't even start playing football until his junior year of HS, we recruited him to play WR, and only moved him to safety last year when Jamoris Slaughter went down and Collinsworth too. FWIW, I think Collinsworth isn't much better, he's underwhelmed me in limited reps this year. I think if Shumate were healthier, he would have replaced him already and if Baratti was playing this season, he's be Shumate's backup, at least until Redfield is ready to go.

Honestly, outside of some of his receivers, Kelly doesn't seem to trust Freshman at any position, no Redfield, no Folston, I think the only reason guys like Rochell are even seeing the field is there are so many injuries.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries and even Tuitt getting kicked out of the game didn't cost Notre Dame the game against Pitt. Tommy Rees and the play calling that trusted him to make the right throw and the right play did. They should have been running the ball far more than they did. It like they forget that they have talented RB's and just try to air it out with Tommy Turnover.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope we can go 8-4. 7-5 and we start losing recruits

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame v Toledo in the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl

or

Notre Dame v Bowling Green in the AdvoCare Bowl

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope we can go 8-4. 7-5 and we start losing recruits

I don't think the record losses rescruits as much as recruits looking at the playing time. I am sure some are looking at Max and others sitting on the sideline while Farley and Jackson continue to blow each other. It shows no matter what, your ass is sitting on the sidelines. Anyone who decides to come to ND now, wants to come to ND. Not like that Diva from UCLA that waited till the last min to decided, then back out.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this class will be fine as far as losses go. These kids have to know that not having Golson has cost this team greatly and they have played some freshman like Smith and the WR and they have looked good. I really only want to see Folston and McDaniels the rest of the season. They need to at the very least start Redfield the last two games the difference now means nothing, no BCS, might was well let the kid play.